2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi I ordered Pacifica Pinnacle Hybrid 2022 on April 4th 2022. I have been tracking on weekly basis and there is not further update. I Contacted the Dealer as well as Chrysler Customer care. The below is the response every time when I contact them.

Congratulations! I am excited to learn of your 2022 Chrysler Pacifica you have ordered and I appreciate the time taken to reach out to us today. I would be happy to review your vehicle order status further with you.

This is the Status from Chrysler Website.
Your order has been accepted into the ordering system. Your order will move into the scheduling phase next.

Please suggest me what to do in my situation.

View attachment 50587
I checked my order status and it went to the Scheduled phase on August 3rd.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sharing my timeline for reference.
6/10 - Ordered Pacifica Hybrid Limited, "S", F Blue and Uconnect
6/16 - VIN/Scheduled on chrysler order tracking site
6/20 - Dealer system shows DI Status and Estimated ship date of 8/3.
7/13 - Dealer system shows estimated ship date changed to 8/5.
Our van arrived Saturday. Picked it up yesterday and less than 24 hours its in the shop with a major electrical issue that wont allow the van to "go to sleep". See my most recent post for more information. Considering returning and starting the order process all over again.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to hear! I have a Limited with S Package now in D status. Your timeline helped assure me I will get the car before the end of the year, ordered it Aug 1. Thanks for the schedule details, really need it by the end of the year to score the bonus depreciation for a business vehicle. Will definitely be following your elec problem. The complexity of the modern automobile is staggering.

·
Administrator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,943 Posts
Speak of the devil, mine just changed to Scheduled. Order placed on June 3rd, 2022. I guess the workers are back in the factory now?
Not quite. But they should be working the week of September 26.

• Helpful
Reactions: Kwaping

·
Registered
20 Posts
Our van arrived Saturday. Picked it up yesterday and less than 24 hours its in the shop with a major electrical issue that wont allow the van to "go to sleep". See my most recent post for more information. Considering returning and starting the order process all over again.....
Update - The issue was with the car was trying to update UConnect and was resolved after repeating the PDI steps again. The first person at the dealership misidentified it as a electrical problem. All is good and we are loving the van.

·
Administrator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,943 Posts
I ordered Sep-18, not sure how soon the delivery date will be published:`
View attachment 51203
Your order would have to at least be Scheduled, if not In Production before any meaningful delivery date could be determined. Until all the required parts are available, and it is your turn to get a vehicle built, no one can even guess at a date for any of the steps. And with all the assembly plant closures we have seen, any date would just be a guess. The only reasonably accurate date would only come after Vehicle Built.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts