2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Notwithstanding a challenging calendar, we managed to muscle our way to our strongest May sales in over 10 years,” Reid Bigland, senior vice-president sales, FCA North America, said in a statement Wednesday. “Initial sales of our all-new Chrysler Pacifica minivan are brisk and we expect further sales growth from this vehicle over the next few months as dealer inventory continues to build.”

Full Article : Chrysler Pacifica sales ?brisk? as FCA posts market gains in U.S. | Windsor Star

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I am yet to see another one on the road. Just mine. Worst game of 'van slug bug' ever, haha.

I have come out of stores though to find people looking it over in the parking lot. Based on just two weeks of ownership, I would definitely buy mine again.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I haven't seen another one on the road either. I guess it's not too surprising, since they've only sold around 15,000 of them since April.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've seen a touring and a touring L. I bought my dealerships only limited and they have a lonely lx there now. I waved at the guy in the touring and he totally looked at me like I was nuts!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
It looks like the Pacifica is still chasing the Sienna (very closely though) which sold over 16k units. The Dodge GC is in no mood to give up and sold 24k units in Feb 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've had mine for a month and a half now, and when I'm out and about, I count how many Pacifica's I see. My best day was on a 100 mile drive into Baltimore, and I counted 4. Most days locally is 1 or 2. I feel strongly that the numbers will rise, when people shop and compare. I'm thoroughly and completely impressed and happy with mine- a Touring L Plus with everything but towing package and engine block heater.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have seen a few here and they always catch my eye. I really want a hybrid but not sure if that's wise with the potential for terrible service here. Our dealer doesn't think they can sell one if I order and change my mind because people here can't afford it apparently. I did find a gorgeous molten silver with mocha interior about 40 miles away that's gas.

·
Registered
200 Posts
There have been a few outdated Pacifica sales numbers In this thread. To update things, here are the actual numbers as reported by Allpar.com.

62366 - 2016 Total Sales
6670 - Jan '17
9042 - Feb '17

Just over 78,000 2017 Pacifica's have been sold in the U.S. so far.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've had mine for a month and a half now, and when I'm out and about, I count how many Pacifica's I see. My best day was on a 100 mile drive into Baltimore, and I counted 4. Most days locally is 1 or 2. I feel strongly that the numbers will rise, when people shop and compare. I'm thoroughly and completely impressed and happy with mine- a Touring L Plus with everything but towing package and engine block heater.
I'm also in the Baltimore area, have had mine for about 2 months, and drive 100+ miles round trip daily for work and I usually see 1 or 2 a day as well. Most around here so far have actually been L or lower (which I think i can tell by the black vs chrome roof rails, right?). In January I would only see another every few days so the frequency has definitely gone up.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have seen several Pacificas on the road and in parking lots in the East Phoenix metro area. Have had several folks in the parking lots and other stop me to ask about the Pacifica saying it looks great.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Chrysler Pacifica Sales "Brisk"

There have been a few outdated Pacifica sales numbers In this thread. To update things, here are the actual numbers as reported by Allpar.com.

62366 - 2016 Total Sales

6670 - Jan '17

9042 - Feb '17

Just over 78,000 2017 Pacifica's have been sold in the U.S. so far.

You are right. What I mentioned earlier was year to date (Jan + Feb) total sales in 2017. My mistake. Thanks for pointing it out.

The data also shows that Pacifica sales have surpassed Sienna at least for the month of Feb 2017 (even though it trails slightly in the YTD figures). I believe by next month the Pacifica will lead in all figures. So finally the Sienna met its match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sales still aren't as good in Canada. It's never a good thing when it's more expensive than all the competition. The Mazda 5 is even giving it a run for its money here. The pricing incentives some dealers are doing is helping some, but obviously not enough.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm also in the Baltimore area, have had mine for about 2 months, and drive 100+ miles round trip daily for work and I usually see 1 or 2 a day as well. Most around here so far have actually been L or lower (which I think i can tell by the black vs chrome roof rails, right?). In January I would only see another every few days so the frequency has definitely gone up.
You realize you guys are seeing each other? :grin2:

·
Registered
221 Posts
I travel in the Manassas to Culpeper Virginia area and in all the months I've been watching for them I have only ever seen 4 on the road. When I get delivery of my Limited it'll be 5 out there. Is stealth another feature on these?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I only seen a few on road. Probably since I been aware, I only seen under 10 up to today.

Tho I saw 2 last weekend at Legoland..

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I'm seeing a ton in Orlando. But none with my beautiful 20 inch wheels!

·
Registered
758 Posts
What colors do you usually see? I mostly see black and grey. Occasionally, I see a red one like mine.
I have seen ...
White
Black
Jazz blue
Granite
Dark Cordovan
Billet silver
Molten silver

So pretty much every color except the red and the tusk white.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts