2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I travel in the Manassas to Culpeper Virginia area and in all the months I've been watching for them I have only ever seen 4 on the road. When I get delivery of my Limited it'll be 5 out there. Is stealth another feature on these?
Mine will be #6 then. I am getting the Cordovan with Mocha interior. Who did you order from?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Mine will be #6 then. I am getting the Cordovan with Mocha interior. Who did you order from?
Fair Oaks Motors in Chantilly. Gave me the best price after Culpeper. I'll have a Tusk White one - we can wave to each other.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good Car Bad Car has a lot of sales numbers. For YTD through Feb, Pacifica is behind Sienna but beat out Sienna for the month of Feb. Link
I considered the Sienna for quite a while but they have recalls they have no fixes for. When I was turning in a rental last month I asked about getting a Sienna or Pacifica in to test drive and the Enterprise guy was the one reminded me that they won't be adding Siennas to their fleet because of the recalls. Couldn't find the Sienna model I wanted within 500 miles either. A friend who has a 2013 Sienna had the same problem back then and could not get the model she wanted and had to settle for a lesser trim. Obviously the recalls must be helping Chrysler sell more Pacificas. But I'm happy I found a good reason to eliminate the Sienna from consideration.

I wanted a Sienna back in 2003 when I bought my Town & Country and refused to pay well over sticker (up to $5K) to get one. And I had expected the T&C to spend a lot of time in the shop (that didn't happen) but for $10K less than the Sienna, at the time I figured I could afford to fix it a lot of times. As it turned out I never regretted buying the Chrysler, it is a great van, I loved it!. It was more comfortable, more bells & whistles, less major breakdowns than I even had with my Honda Accord! 211,000 miles and still going. To me, after driving the T&C for 14 years, poor reliability is just propaganda.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts