2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you so much for this information. Got my VIN and VON today. It was issued on the 18th. Ordered on the 16th. Not I will be able to follow the status. Its now in ''D'' status. Touring L. Plus red with NAV and SafetyGroup. My VIN is 817508.
How did he get the pictures of his van being made?
Once we have our VIN and VON, where do we go to follow the status? I thought I read on here that we can only get status updates from our dealer. Did I misunderstand?

·
Registered
260 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
They just changed the web site. You now have to use the FULL VIN, not just the last 6 digits. (Today)

·
Registered
41 Posts
They just changed the web site. You now have to use the FULL VIN, not just the last 6 digits. (Today)
Thank you! I called Chrysler today and got our VIN, and was told it was being painted today and scheduled to ship tomorrow! Yay!

Won't be long now!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you guys for the detailed info on this thread

Just checked yesterday & saw the window sticker of the soon to be my red Pacifica Touring L+ :)

Now it's at D1 stage but hope it won't be long before it enters production stage

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you guys for the detailed info on this thread

Just checked yesterday & saw the window sticker of the soon to be my red Pacifica Touring L+ :)

Now it's at D1 stage but hope it won't be long before it enters production stage
I called Chrysler today & to my surprise they have told me that it's ready for shipment & gave me an ETA of June 15-25th!!!
(I've factory ordered it on May 26th)

Could they have finished building the van this quick?!
Sent an email to my sales agent & waiting for a confirmation

·
Registered
221 Posts
I called Chrysler today & to my surprise they have told me that it's ready for shipment & gave me an ETA of June 15-25th!!!
(I've factory ordered it on May 26th)

Could they have finished building the van this quick?!
Sent an email to my sales agent & waiting for a confirmation
Yes it probably is. I ordered mine around 8:30 pm on 2/28 and it was delivered to the dealer on 3/24. I know my salesman was amazed it arrived that fast. I was delighted :)

·
Registered
260 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Well my van has now a buildsheet so its should be built soon....
exactly 17 days after ordering.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My lovely Pacifica arrived at the dealer Thursday 22nd :)
Going tomorrow morning to sign the papers & drive it home :)

Thank you all for the valuable info on this thread

FActory ordered May 26th
ETA was 15-21st June
Arrived 22nd June

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
My lovely Pacifica arrived at the dealer Thursday 22nd :)
Going tomorrow morning to sign the papers & drive it home :)

Thank you all for the valuable info on this thread

FActory ordered May 26th
ETA was 15-21st June
Arrived 22nd June
Congrats..

Mine is also built and was shipped to Montreal today by train. Hope to get it this week..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Morning all,

So ordered our 2018 Pacifica Limited - Yay! - lol, its a minivan, but given the vehicle we are still excited to get it and get out of our 2014 Sienna, have not loved it at all...at any rate, ordered on 8/21/2017, I have our VIN form our salesman as well as the build sheet and its in D1...with all that said it is not showing up on the website, stating "No record found corresponding to the VIN provided"...does this just mean it has not been started? From what I read I thought the build sheet would show up? Not a bid deal as I have a copy of it but just curious...thanks in advance!

·
Registered
260 Posts
They have not started building yet. It really goes fast when it does 2-3 days and build sheet and windows sticker show up.. If I remember correctly it takes about 3 weeks after you order to start the build process and you get the van in about 7 weeks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Morning all,

So ordered our 2018 Pacifica Limited - Yay! - lol, its a minivan, but given the vehicle we are still excited to get it and get out of our 2014 Sienna, have not loved it at all...at any rate, ordered on 8/21/2017, I have our VIN form our salesman as well as the build sheet and its in D1...with all that said it is not showing up on the website, stating "No record found corresponding to the VIN provided"...does this just mean it has not been started? From what I read I thought the build sheet would show up? Not a bid deal as I have a copy of it but just curious...thanks in advance!
The build sheet isn't available until after it's built, so what you are seeing is normal. Conversely, being able to retrieve the build sheet is a sure sign that your beauty has completed the build process.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I ordered a gas 2018 on 9/22, and the links work for my door sticker and build list when I put my VIN in. Does that mean I got lucky and they somehow squeezed my order in before the shutdown?

·
Registered
43 Posts
How long between VON and VIN?

I found the only chat people helpful and easy, but at the end of the day they had very little actual information. The ordering process is basically as follows:

1) You order and get VON
2) A VIN is generated
3) You go to D1 status (scheduled to be built)
4) You car is assembled going through E (Frame), F (Paint), and G (Trim)
5) Your vehicle is released by the plant (KZ) and shipped (KZM)
I received my VON from my Dealer yesterday (10/31/2017). When should I expect he'll have the VIN?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ordered mine 7/29 and it was built 9/8 and I have the equipment listing link working, but not the window sticker yet..... equip list... http://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=2C4RC1GG7HR572739
sticker not up yet.....
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2C4RC1GG7HR572739

do know it was built though...pics......so excited and wish it was quicker
How did you get the factory to take and then send you photos of your vehicle?

121 - 140 of 152 Posts
About this Discussion
151 Replies
41 Participants
Bond007
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing