2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got a UPS package today from FCA that I knew would be the extra window sticker and also the built sheet, but it came with some extras as well.....now, if the van would get here!
How did you get a copy of your sticker sent to you by FedEx? Is this provided to all Custom Orders?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just received notification from my dealer, my PacHy is finally in KZT status. ETA is next week (12/3 to 12/9). I hope this estimate is accurate.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I received my VON from my Dealer yesterday (10/31/2017). When should I expect he'll have the VIN?
what did you end up doing to get your VIN?

·
Registered
43 Posts
what did you end up doing to get your VIN?
I used the VIN along with the following URL to obtain the build sheet for my custom order.
http://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=<your_vin_here>

To View your Window Sticker use the following URL.
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=<your_vin_here>

·
Registered
260 Posts
No KZP code in my list. here is the full list:
Pacifica build codes

Here are the codes:

Chrysler Order Status Codes
BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Shipped to Upfit Center (for Stripe)
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
KZL: Released - not shipped
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/received
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

·
Registered
11 Posts
pending delivery .

I found the only chat people helpful and easy, but at the end of the day they had very little actual information. The ordering process is basically as follows:

1) You order and get VON
2) A VIN is generated
3) You go to D1 status (scheduled to be built)
4) You car is assembled going through E (Frame), F (Paint), and G (Trim)
5) Your vehicle is released by the plant (KZ) and shipped (KZM)

The vast majority of the ordering process will be spent in D1 status while you wait your turn to be built. You can pester the chat line and your dealer for an estimate -- but it is just that, an estimate. The system really doesn't tell you much. One time the Chrysler chat person told me "oh, your vehicle has been in D1 for 28 days and the max is 30, so it will build next week." FALSE, it was not. Another time, a very helpful person from chat said wow, you've been D1 for a while, let me see what is going on and contact you later. The next day I got an email from him and he found out my vehicle would be built the week of 8/8. FALSE, as on Friday, 8/14 I was still D1. But, he was close as it was built the next week.

Once the vehicle is being assembled, going through E, F, and G only takes 1-2 days and things go quickly from there. So, there is really not much to track -- just am I D1 or am I assembled?

The good news is you can track that yourself. Within 24-48 hours of assembly, you should be able to view your Build Sheet by going the following address (NOTE, this is not a hyperlink. Copy this into your web browser and REPLACE "XXX" at the end of this with your VIN):

And, about 24-48 hours after that, you should have your Window Sticker at the following address:

Once you have these things, your vehicle is likely on the way, and your dealer should be able to give you an ETA for actual delivery. Your van is also probably showing on the dealer's website as in transit at this point.
First off , awesome information . Thank You ! Order placed September 13, build date Oct10, BOTH the window sticker and build sheets available for my vin#. Called Chrysler this morning and status is "pendng delivery " Told to call tomorrow for more details . (Sorry, had to delete links as my post count was low)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Accidentally deleted my post on another thread regarding build contact question... let's try again

Questions for those of you that have ordered a build, did you receive an email and email updates from Chrysler during the build process? The dealer I purchased from on the 5th stated I should receive an email shortly after he ordered from Chrysler directly. My husband spoke to him on the 7th and he stated it was in D1 status but didn't have a VIN number. I thought in order to be in D1 status it had to have a VIN number created already? I do have a VON number because my husband stopped in to pick up info. What was your experience with contact from Chrysler; am I just being excitedly impatient? Our 7 year old test drive co-pilot is excitedly waiting to be able to track the build process and I want to make sure we don't disappoint since he was so disappointed to leave each Pacifica we test drove over the past couple of months behind, lol.

Should I be receiving email from Chrysler as the dealer initially stated? He thought it strange that I hadn't received any; I have checked spam mail as well. We have never ordered a vehicle to be built before so we don't really know if this is something we should be expecting. I just want to be able to know what has been done throughout the process bc well it's exciting :D

Any experience sharing would be great! Thank you!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I never got an update unless I texted my sales guy. Then he would look up the info and send it along. Took just under a month from order to delivery of I recall correctly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here was my experience:
Ordered: 1/9/19
Dealer Emailed saying VIN was available and an estimated ship date of 1/22/19: 1/11/19
I checked with Chrysler Chat on status, vehicle was built: 1/22/19
Build sheet available: 1/22/19
Window Sticker available: 1/23/19
Arrived at dealer: 2/1/19

My build was fairly standard, had option packages but all pretty standard, people report custom stuff like towing packages and mud flaps can greatly extend the build time as it gets shipped to a third party for install.

As far as interactive stuff, no emails from Chrysler, you have to reach out to them via online chat or phone with your VIN (or VON) to get the status. Dealer likely has more info than the Chrysler online people, they would not give me an ETA but dealer seemed to have better tracking. There's webpages you can check once you have your VIN to see if your car has been built, but that doesn't give you much insight on anticipated delivery. For me it was around 10 days from when the build sheet was available to arrival at the dealer. Hopefully your build moves as quickly as mine, I had 2-3 months in mind so just over 3 weeks was a shock to me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here was my experience:
Ordered: 1/9/19
Dealer Emailed saying VIN was available and an estimated ship date of 1/22/19: 1/11/19
I checked with Chrysler Chat on status, vehicle was built: 1/22/19
Build sheet available: 1/22/19
Window Sticker available: 1/23/19
Arrived at dealer: 2/1/19

My build was fairly standard, had option packages but all pretty standard, people report custom stuff like towing packages and mud flaps can greatly extend the build time as it gets shipped to a third party for install.

As far as interactive stuff, no emails from Chrysler, you have to reach out to them via online chat or phone with your VIN (or VON) to get the status. Dealer likely has more info than the Chrysler online people, they would not give me an ETA but dealer seemed to have better tracking. There's webpages you can check once you have your VIN to see if your car has been built, but that doesn't give you much insight on anticipated delivery. For me it was around 10 days from when the build sheet was available to arrival at the dealer. Hopefully your build moves as quickly as mine, I had 2-3 months in mind so just over 3 weeks was a shock to me.
Thank you! I hadn't read anything about email from chrysler directly on the forum so I was surprised when he first mentioned it. Hopefully the Splashguard add on won't extend the build too long. I think once we get the VIN number we will be satisfied. More interested in being able to let my little man possibly track what is going on with the Build through the codes themselves at this point. Although i would love to have a 3-4 week turn around I figure the odds are pretty slim. Your original estimate is what I've been thinking as well. We take a drive out of state to visit family for Easter and I've been keeping my fingers crossed that we everyone will be able to take that trim in comfort and style rather than cramming into our Dodge Journey. If we have it for that trip I will be over the moon. That would be just under 3 months but I'll take it in 1 😂

Hopefully I can get onto the webpage once I get my VIN and then little man can track the process via the codes.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
No email for me either. I used the Chrysler chat for information but you need the VIN for that. BTW the chat people don’t have the most updated information anyway. The dealership uses a different system I believe and therefore keeping in touch with the salesman is the most helpful in my opinion. The Chrysler chat is about 1-2 days behind in information as I understood. Hopefully that has changed in the last year since I ordered my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 152 of 152 Posts
About this Discussion
151 Replies
41 Participants
Bond007
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing