2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried sending Mopar some feedback.The pages went on and on with no end in sight. I kept thinking I was almost at the end, but I finally abandoned the survey.

Anyone else had success filling out the Mopar Quality survey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
361 Posts
Yeah, I went through the lengthy interrogation. The version they sent me had questions near the end regarding my income and other personal information that it would not let me skip to finish it, so I also bugged out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
@ChryslerCares Any comment on why the surveys are so long with many many pages and also why the ask for personal information? Someone at Chrysler should check how many of these actually get completed.

I think we all have feedback for Chrysler, but no one has time to fill out so many many questions.

Lots of questions like “How do feel about the armrests? What made you answer this way?”. (I like the armrests BTW. The Stitched leather look is nice.)

There has got to be a better way...like maybe show a picture of the Van interior and tell me to check green things I like and check red things I do not like.

And as said before the survey should not be so long and give people the ability to opt-out of pages.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I tried sending Mopar some feedback.The pages went on and on with no end in sight. I kept thinking I was almost at the end, but I finally abandoned the survey.

Anyone else had success filling out the Mopar Quality survey?

Yeah, I went through the lengthy interrogation. The version they sent me had questions near the end regarding my income and other personal information that it would not let me skip to finish it, so I also bugged out.
Hello tekfranz & PacificaMinivanFan,
Thank you for your feedback, we'll be sure to route this feedback to the appropriate parties.

Lamar
ChryslerCares

·
Registered
413 Posts
And as said before the survey should not be so long and give people the ability to opt-out of pages.
I opted out of the whole thing.
Too bad they asked marketing information. I have had a chrysler minivan continuously since 1985 and would have like to have given my opinions.
Their loss.

Reactions: Clint

·
Registered
35 Posts
Had my Pacifica in for recalls and other warranty items, great service from the dealer, rental included because I bought the best warranty Chrysler offered when I purchased the Pacifica, called maximum care I believe. Anyway, the service advisor said to look out for a satisfaction survey from Chrysler, I haven't received it yet. I'm wondering if it's like the one in this topic.

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
361 Posts
Had my Pacifica in for recalls and other warranty items, great service from the dealer, rental included because I bought the best warranty Chrysler offered when I purchased the Pacifica, called maximum care I believe. Anyway, the service advisor said to look out for a satisfaction survey from Chrysler, I haven't received it yet. I'm wondering if it's like the one in this topic.
I believe what they send out for recent dealer service is much, much shorter than what the OP discussed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts