2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Returned from canine event on Sunday. Had to kennel Chatter and Mango in the Pacifica with the sliding doors and tailgate open during the three-day event. Was hot, but had shade cloth to shelter them from the sun, along with one of those windshield sun screens. Really helped. Also had C-cell battery operated fan for them, and lots of water. They were fine.

All three days were very windy. This morning I did a thorough cleaning of the interior. Vacuumed everything, then washed vinyl/plastic surfaces with damp sponge. The front seats looked good (we stow all of the others), but then I remembered how windy it was, so I broke out my leather cleaning kit.

We all have our favorite leather cleaners. Mine at the moment is Leatherique, a kit that contains a bottle of their "rejuvenator oil" and another bottle of their "prinstine cleaner." Good stuff, but admittedly it takes a bit of work. Pic below is what came out of the pores on just the front passenger seat.

Attachments

Reactions: Longtimemopar

·
Registered
932 Posts
Returned from canine event on Sunday. Had to kennel Chatter and Mango in the Pacifica with the sliding doors and tailgate open during the three-day event. Was hot, but had shade cloth to shelter them from the sun, along with one of those windshield sun screens. Really helped. Also had C-cell battery operated fan for them, and lots of water. They were fine.

All three days were very windy. This morning I did a thorough cleaning of the interior. Vacuumed everything, then washed vinyl/plastic surfaces with damp sponge. The front seats looked good (we stow all of the others), but then I remembered how windy it was, so I broke out my leather cleaning kit.

We all have our favorite leather cleaners. Mine at the moment is Leatherique, a kit that contains a bottle of their "rejuvenator oil" and another bottle of their "prinstine cleaner." Good stuff, but admittedly it takes a bit of work. Pic below is what came out of the pores on just the front passenger seat.
I thought your story was leading up to massive amounts of dog slobber on the seats. :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts