2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering what cleaning solutions or wipes Chrysler recommend for Dashboard screen, and two head rest screens(Pacifica Limited with theater pkg). Please suggest.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I would use either alcohol wipes or just wet a microfiber towel and wipe all the dirt and dust first then I would wipe it dry with a dry microfiber towel. Wetting the microfiber towel will help prevent scratching the screen and pick up the dust and dirt.

Or you can spray any type of screen cleaner and wipe it off with a microfiber towel.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I use Invisible Glass and a new microfiber towel.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Business processes automation has come to the foreground relatively recently. In order to distinguish your activities and products from the products of the previous wave, developers are forced to emphasize them with the phrases “process automation”, “BPM (Business Process Management) automation”, “workflow”. What is really the point of the true "automation of business processes" managemart cleaning business apps, in contrast to the automation of a variety of accounting, calculation, and other business tasks called by these words?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Business processes automation has come to the foreground relatively recently. In order to distinguish your activities and products from the products of the previous wave, developers are forced to emphasize them with the phrases “process automation”, “BPM (Business Process Management) automation”, “workflow”. What is really the point of the true "automation of business processes" managemart cleaning business apps, in contrast to the automation of a variety of accounting, calculation, and other business tasks called by these words?
What?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Check out this product. There is a thread on this and others have liked it. I don"t have rear screens but use it on the 8.4 screen.
The hardest part is making sure the screen is ABSOLUTELY free of every spec of dust.

https://www.nushield.com/

·
Registered
34 Posts
Check out this product. There is a thread on this and others have liked it. I don"t have rear screens but use it on the 8.4 screen.
The hardest part is making sure the screen is ABSOLUTELY free of every spec of dust.

https://www.nushield.com/
Hilltopper -
Did you order the Dayview type?
Does it stop or at least minimize fingerprints?

My wife has a 2018 Pacifica Ltd S, with the 8.4" 4C Nav. It has a fairly glossy screen, and does not have a big issue with fingerprints. My 2019 Jeep Cherokee Overland also has the 8.4" Uconnect 4C, but my screen has more of a matte finish. It shows every fingerprint. If one of these screens would mostly eliminate that, I may get one.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I do not remember the name of what I bought but the film is glossy like the original screen. I was more interested in preventing scratching from dirt that might be on my fingers or just plain wear. I am essentially the sole driver as our kids are grown and my wife has her own car. I use the van to haul my bike to the Fox River Trail among other things as I am only about 10 miles east of you.

If you chose to install the film, use a new, fine bristle paint brush to carefully remove every speck of dust after cleaning with a clean microfiber cloth. If you don't remove a speck, it shows as a bubble under the film.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I use eyeglass wipes - and use them on laptops, TVs, and phones as well. Safe for plastic. You should never use paper products as they can scratch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts