2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only one hook on Drivers side.
So you can not but a close bar in.
Found an extension to work on the one hook. But can not find it again.

Any other ideas? :|

·
Registered
470 Posts
Only one hook on Drivers side.
So you can not but a close bar in.
Found an extension to work on the one hook. But can not find it again.

Any other ideas? :|
My 2017 Limited (gas) has a specific hook on each side imbedded within each grab handle. They are not directly across from each other though. You can also use this other kind of hanging bar...

https://www.amazon.com/High-Road-Heavy-Duty-Expandable-Clothes/dp/B001NI7KE2/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1518953139&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=automotive+clothes+hanger+bar+chain+ring

·
Registered
148 Posts
I too have a 2017 Limited (gas), and there is a hook behind the driver's seat.
However, there are two more hooks over the third row seats, one on each side 'exactly' across from each other.
They are kinda hidden in the black plastic.
"Wisejd" had a great idea with the hanger but for $25. I found one for $10, maybe not as good though!
That's why I love this forum!

https://www.amazon.com/Auto-Clothes-Hanger-Bar-Clothing-Rod/dp/B074F34JT6/ref=pd_sim_263_6?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B074F34JT6&pd_rd_r=JRB3ZS8EN7YQ91H624NG&pd_rd_w=f5EsG&pd_rd_wg=428Ah&psc=1&refRID=JRB3ZS8EN7YQ91H624NG

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thought about this after I posted.
Perhaps a reason there is no hook on the passenger side, above the sliding door is for safety.
It would block the driver's view if cloths were hanging over that window, for backing up or simply driving !!!
Just a thought. But you do have them in the back.
I also ordered the $10 adjustable bar for the back hooks.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Thought about this after I posted.
Perhaps a reason there is no hook on the passenger side, above the sliding door is for safety.
It would block the driver's view if cloths were hanging over that window, for backing up or simply driving !!!
Just a thought. But you do have them in the back.
I also ordered the $10 adjustable bar for the back hooks.
As far as safety is concerned, I read in another new car manual that I'm not supposed to put a hanger on the hook because of safety issues with the hanger coming off the hook and hitting someone (in an accident). The suggestion was to put a garment directly on the hook. Something to think about. Wonder if the clothes bar can be secured to the hooks for those who like to use one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bought a Hanger Bar today at Walmart.
Feel real stupid. Hooks in the rear blended in so well. I thought they were plugs to cover screw holes.
Have one more hook right behind driver seat.

As fir blocking rear window. To me no different than when I drove a truck or our MH. You can only see with side mirrors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts