2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this weeks mods include color matching the boring gray plastic rear bumper valance and the top bezel of the super console. Will post pics once installed.

Here is the console Bezel now matched in "Piano black" to match the dash trim....came out great !

And here the rear valance in a two-tone bright white/black combo to go with the scheme I have in mind. Looks so much better than the dull gray plastic.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Wow! That console looks great and should be more durable. Our is already showing signs of scratches! Chrysler should put a more durable finish like you did no that high contact area!

Well done!

Can you change the ugly red trim behind the radio?

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I imagine you can, but it would mean taking the entire dash assembly out. I don't really care much for the "cranberry" red finish on the dash and door handle trims. I may get around to changing it, I think it would have looked far better in a brushed satin black or steel.

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! That console looks great and should be more durable. Our is already showing signs of scratches! Chrysler should put a more durable finish like you did no that high contact area!

Well done!

Yes, I did !....it was a PITA to wrap, but worth it !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts