2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read the Hybrid will only be available on the top two trim levels.

So do I need to prepare for a $50k-$55k van? Thoughts on where the pricing for the Hybrid will be?

And that's before I even consider the depreciation I will likely need to endure on this Chrysler vehicle...(will be my first Chrysler, if I like the Hybrid's driving dynamics and feel in person)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Depreciation isn't too big of a problem depending on how long you plan to keep it. I'm going to drive it until the van falls apart so that's not an issue.

My concern is the price of the Hybird. Didn't think a Chrysler van would cost $50k-$55k... May need to rethink my options at this point.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depreciation isn't too big of a problem depending on how long you plan to keep it. I'm going to drive it until the van falls apart so that's not an issue.
You're an exception then. Most people I know don't keep new cars beyond a few years or so. I like to buy something new when the warranty expires.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you're looking at manufacturer warranty then you'd be trading in your van after 2 years or so unless you get extended warranty. If you're not getting extended, you may as well just lease it.

Not quite sure how much the Touring Hybrid could be. Maybe your speculation is accurate. Just don't go for the Limited Platinum Hybrid if cost is a concern.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wish they would release the model prices. Family's needing a new van now and on a budget needs to know if they should wait for the Pacifica or get a van from a competitor.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If someone needs a van that bad they'll get one, even if they really want the pacifica there are alternatives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts