2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know of a addon to place in lower part of console to add more cup holders and storage? Seems like wasted space.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Meh, the super console isn't anything special. The pull out drawer gets in the way of stuff in the back, and those cup holders aren't super useful. There also isn't a great place to set your phone.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was thinking about this too...maybe 3D printing an insert that fills the space between the driver's and passenger's "footwells" and comes up to about knee level. Maybe when I get the time Ill mock up a prototype...lets be honest though, with a 1 yo and 2 yo..."get the time" means next year

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Meh, the super console isn't anything special. The pull out drawer gets in the way of stuff in the back, and those cup holders aren't super useful. There also isn't a great place to set your phone.
Hmmm... I have a spot for a phone or wallet on the front side of the console found on my Touring L Plus. They put CDs in the pocket there... which is amusing in itself

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm quite happy with my newly installed console. I now have access to things I had to store way in the back side compartments. And no, storing CD;s or DVD's isn't a problem since we don't have a CD or a DVD player. No kids to entertain, and we have the radio of we get bored with each other.

Yup, the extra storage was worth the effort and cost.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Yup, that's where I place my phone, in the "cd slot." I once tried the horizontal slot in the dash, but when accelerating my phone would fly out!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hmmm... I have a spot for a phone or wallet on the front side of the console found on my Touring L Plus. They put CDs in the pocket there... which is amusing in itself

Probably the same guy thought of the CDs that put in that coin tray in the pull out bin. I wish that slot was much larger and not as deep, but yeah, it is probably the best place for a phone.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Probably the same guy thought of the CDs that put in that coin tray in the pull out bin. I wish that slot was much larger and not as deep, but yeah, it is probably the best place for a phone.
Seeing as how we have no toll roads, tunnels or bridges here in Arizona, I just removed the coin tray and you'd be surprised how much more room that adds. And we don't frequent a drive-thru that often either.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Seeing as how we have no toll roads, tunnels or bridges here in Arizona, I just removed the coin tray and you'd be surprised how much more room that adds. And we don't frequent a drive-thru that often either.
indeed. However, I do not use it because my bitcoins do not fit there ;) I kid.

I could see a coin holder being very important in europe or japan, but not the US. I have been to both places and you end up with a lot of coins.

·
Registered
325 Posts

I could see a coin holder being very important in europe or japan, but not the US. I have been to both places and you end up with a lot of coins.
Can't you just size the bitcoin to fit the holder then go ahead and print them? A very practical solution....:nerd:

·
Registered
76 Posts

Can't you just size the bitcoin to fit the holder then go ahead and print them? A very practical solution....:nerd:
You could try taking them to the Quantum Bank and try to exchange them for QuBitCoins. They might fit better >:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
So today got my new super console and also got the cable that needed for the lights to light up. I am upgrading from low console so definetly i needed the cable. Thanks to a member who posted the part number, ordered online and it works beautifully. Amd got a lot of help from here also so just wanted to stop by and say thank you for all help. It is much better than low console and shame on chrysler to cut corner on this. In recommend everyone who is thinking about upgrading it. It is not that hard plus $125 on ebay is a steal if you consider stealers sell it for $1000.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How did you disconnect the connector to the key fob? I had no problem disconnecting USB and Power, but I seem to not be able to pull this connector apart (even after pulling out the red locking piece). Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts