2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a discount code you can give a dealer to get a discount on a new order Pacifica called a control number. Does anyone have access to one that they dont need or can get one???

·
Registered
29 Posts
There is a discount code you can give a dealer to get a discount on a new order Pacifica called a control number. Does anyone have access to one that they dont need or can get one???

Here you can submit a request for an affiliate number. You must qualify under one of the options they provide.
However, don't get your hopes up I don't know how it is allowed but many dealers are not accepting these at all due to the shortages and the current power over the customers the dealers currently have.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE - I had an old expired CDI Control Number from a prior issue with Chrysler. I asked my dealer to try it and it worked. Since I was ordering and this was not for their stock on site, they gave me 5k off my build.

There are dealers willing to negotiate and get below MSRP, but you have to call a lot of them to get a decent deal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My dealership gave me 500 over invoice for my order that I placed in February. Car hasn't come in yet so I haven't paid but that's what's on my paperwork. joey at bill Luke in Phoenix is who we worked with. ((602) 481-6001)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dealership gave me 500 over invoice for my order that I placed in February. Car hasn't come in yet so I haven't paid but that's what's on my paperwork. joey at bill Luke in Phoenix is who we worked with. ((602) 481-6001)
That is insane that they charged you more than MSRP. I had a dealer try and justify it by claiming they are in hot demand and I am using one of their "slots" to order. That just seems like a crook of crap because if you show another dealer your quote, they will lower the price in an effort to win your business.

It's sad you have not seen you van yet. Do you have an order number?

·
Registered
9 Posts
That is insane that they charged you more than MSRP. I had a dealer try and justify it by claiming they are in hot demand and I am using one of their "slots" to order. That just seems like a crook of crap because if you show another dealer your quote, they will lower the price in an effort to win your business.

It's sad you have not seen you van yet. Do you have an order number?
500 over INVOICE, not 500 over msrp. The one on the lot had a market adjustment of 5k over msrp.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts