2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Wow copper + hybrid, nice! I like the color a lot, still debating whether I should do it in the S package. Probably won't but I do like it, well done! Enjoy your new car!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
That really is a nice colour (Canadian for "color") -- congrats on a sweet ride. I never thought I'd buy a red (of any shade) vehicle -- unless I had a mid-life crisis or something -- but seeing a Velvet Red Pacifica in person sealed the deal for me. Then again, attractive sheetmetal like this looks quite good in a lot of the offered colors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great choice.. they match really well... I think this may replace the red as my favourite colour!! Congrats...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice. Real nice...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wow copper + hybrid, nice! I like the color a lot, still debating whether I should do it in the S package. Probably won't but I do like it, well done! Enjoy your new car!!!
Looking at the OP's pics I'd say that the vehicle has just the right amount of chrome trim to really make it "pop". In my estimation the S package does nothing for the vehicle UNLESS it's all black. Someone had previously posted pics of that color in the S package, and to me it looked like a utility van.

<

·
Registered
223 Posts
Love the color combo with Mocha, really classy looking. The S pkg looks super cool, different look, I really like both combos.

This thread needs to be added as a sticky like the other colors!

·
Super Moderator
643 Posts
My Copper with Mocha interior PacHy just arrived. I know it's not for everyone but I'm really digging this color combination.
Congratulations your thread has become the sticky thread for fellow Copper Pacifica owners.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
herb, that is really (really!) nice, inside and out. you are driving a very unique car! i love that mix of copper and mocha, just stunning. how do you like your pac overall since it's been a month of ownership? do you get "looks" when driving? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My wife drives it mostly so I haven't paid attention to people checking it out. It is definitely unique and easy to find in the parking lot. We have 900 miles and still a 1/4 tank left on the original tank. No problems so far. The only trouble we're having is deciding on the vanity plate. She wants PMKNSPCE whereas I want UNCLRICO (Napolean Dynamite reference).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Debating between the Copper and the Granite....worried the copper won't "age" well and I'll have buyers remorse..but right now I REALLY like it! Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Debating between the Copper and the Granite....worried the copper won't "age" well and I'll have buyers remorse..but right now I REALLY like it! Thoughts?
I struggled with this exactly. I ended up with the granite but the copper is a real looker. Only you can decide. Good luck :wink2:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Copper will always be a niche market. Minivans generally do not attract niche market buyers, so you are right to be concerned about aging well. However, maybe when you are ready to sell, it may be unique enough to appeal to a like minded buyer. The real question becomes how well you will still like it several years from now. Personally, I wonder what Chrysler was thinking when they replaced Tusk White with Copper.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Personally, I wonder what Chrysler was thinking when they replaced Tusk White with Copper.
I don't know that they actually "replaced" Tusk White with Copper, but Tusk While was eliminated and Copper added. And while @lightrules knows how SEXY I think that Copper looks, I sure do wish FCA would have kept the Tusk White. I was instantly taken with it and I wanted it so badly in the 2018, but alas, it was not to be. If they offered a Tusk White "S" in 2019, I almost might have to trade up.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
25 Participants
Firehawk292
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing