2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I don't know that they actually "replaced" Tusk White with Copper, but Tusk While was eliminated and Copper added. And while @lightrules knows how SEXY I think that Copper looks, I sure do wish FCA would have kept the Tusk White. I was instantly taken with it and I wanted it so badly in the 2018, but alas, it was not to be. If they offered a Tusk White "S" in 2019, I almost might have to trade up.
I'm looking forward to seeing that ocean blue color. I am seeing some pop up on the Chrysler inventory "in transit" to dealerships.

Frankly, I'd love to see you buy a copper "S" and call it a day... :grin2:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
LOVE the copper! That is definitely the color for me. She looks beautiful. Every car my family has owned, we own it until the end. Not worried about resell. Might as well have some fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
P L E A S E get the "S" package with the 20" black wheels with the copper! It's very sexy, right seo? :grin2:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
LOVE the copper! That is definitely the color for me. She looks beautiful. Every car my family has owned, we own it until the end. Not worried about resell. Might as well have some fun!

Dealer told me that mine arrived TODAY! She’s so beautiful! Can’t wait to pick her up!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dealer told me that mine arrived TODAY! She’s so beautiful! Can’t wait to pick her up!
Sweeet! What color interior?

·
Registered
31 Posts
beautiful color. I actually checked via cargurus and only saw 8 hybrid limited coppers listed nationwide! I guess this is basically a factory order color.

I really really like the look of it though..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sweeet! What color interior?

For the TL+ the only two choices are black/alloy or the Cognac/alloy/toffee. Three kids under 5 will be in this van so I had to go with dark over light. Wished there were more options for interior colors. But this car looks so hot and smooth on the exterior which is more important.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Admit it, this is about as exciting as it gets :) Congrats!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got my new 2018 PacHy Touring L in Copper Pearlcoat with the Alloy and Black interior. I miss the Stow'n'Go seats from my old T&C (and GC before it), but I have already taken one middle seat out to make room for a dog crate (I'm a dog mom, not a soccer mom!). We are Oregon State Beavers fans, orange and black, so the Copper Pacifica fits in well (especially with our "orange burst" Chevy Bolt, seen here in one of my photos). I really like the light-colored "Alloy" interior, much better than the black in my last T&C van.

Living close to Oregon State, when the time comes to sell the PacHy, I think the color will be a plus!

Deanna in Oregon

Attachments

·
Registered
914 Posts
I just got my new 2018 PacHy Touring L in Copper Pearlcoat with the Alloy and Black interior. I miss the Stow'n'Go seats from my old T&C (and GC before it), but I have already taken one middle seat out to make room for a dog crate (I'm a dog mom, not a soccer mom!). We are Oregon State Beavers fans, orange and black, so the Copper Pacifica fits in well (especially with our "orange burst" Chevy Bolt, seen here in one of my photos). I really like the light-colored "Alloy" interior, much better than the black in my last T&C van.

Living close to Oregon State, when the time comes to sell the PacHy, I think the color will be a plus!

Deanna in Oregon
any pictures with the crate and dog in it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
No offense to the other Pacificas, but Copper Pearl is the hottest one out there. I mean, Pacificas are a looker anyways, but that color equals perfection.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
No offense to the other Pacificas, but Copper Pearl is the hottest one out there. I mean, Pacificas are a looker anyways, but that color equals perfection.

It's pronounced SEXY Copper!>:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
No dog and crate pictures yet...we are down to 1 dog for a couple more months (lost 2 last winter :-( ), but when it is all set up for 3 dogs, we have a platform in the back for 2 crates (with storage space underneath, and one crate (with a side door) in the mid section (same as in our old Town & Country). With the new PacHy, the seats don't fold down in the middle section, so one middle seat was removed for a crate behind the drivers seat.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Copper Pearl Coat was eliminated from 2019's, so enjoy having a one year only color!

Stupid move, by Chrysler, but so glad I bought at the right time. Everyone comments on the lovely color, even people who personally prefer neutrals. Now I get to stay unique. I keep seeing more and more Pacificas, but I’ve yet to see a fellow copper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Copper Pearl Coat was eliminated from 2019's, so enjoy having a one year only color!
Wow, just like tusk white. Eliminated after 1 year only. I wonder why.

We can't tell @seo68. He will have an absolute melt-down! :|

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Wow, just like tusk white. Eliminated after 1 year only. I wonder why.

We can't tell @seo68 . He will have an absolute melt-down! :|

My two favorite colors! I missed out on the Tusk White because I bought too late and missed out on SEXY copper because I bought too early. I have the best timing. I'm going to build a cabin in Northern Idaho with no windows and never come out again!:crying:

·
Registered
124 Posts
My wife doesn't care for the Copper, and I wanted Tusk white. So I've been waiting to see what new colors are coming for 2019, and so far, nothing! Dropped Copper and Molten Silver. Looks like we will get another Velvet red. I really would like to see a Pearl White (I'm boring!)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
25 Participants
Firehawk292
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing