2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on the covercraft custom floor mats?

It claims to be custom fit and the complete set is only $87. Weirdly third row runner only is $63.

I'm looking to get a set of carpet mats partly because the third row did not come with one. I don't really need the rubber all weather type mats since I'm in Southern California. Also, I have the cognac floor not black. So I want something that's a closer color match.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I ordered and received a set of 5 mats: two front, two 2nd row, and one 3rd row mat. I only really needed a 3rd row mat since for some reason Chrysler doesn't include one. However, 3rd row mat only is $69 at Covercraft's site vs $89 for the whole set. I ended up ordering through JC Whitney with a 10% off coupon and it was about $75 before tax with free shipping.

If you want to order now, they just sent me a 20% off code JCWDYTN20 good through the rest of this weekend. For some reason, it shows as $79 after you set the options but $84.16 in the cart before coupon and tax. There are also cashback sites which will give you some cashback. It says ships in 15-16 business days but I got mine in a week. They're made in Mexico.

I emailed Covercraft about which color would match the Congac / Toffee / Alloy interior on my Touring-L plus. They sent me sample pieces of grey, grey mist, smoke, taupe, and beige. The grey is the closest match but you can tell it's different. The stock (cognac?) carpeting has a slight brown/tan tinge compared to the grey.

I've attached pictures showing the mats. The front mats are close in size and shape to the stock mats and have the hole for the retention posts. The grommet is black for some reason though.
The 2nd row mats are the same shape but extend about an inch less forward. There are no retention features. Unlike the front the stock mats have posts the goes down into the floor rather than a post in the floor that comes up into a hole in the mat. Covercraft says they don't have something that matches that. I wonder if it's possible to buy that part from Mopar if desired.
The third row is a close but not perfect fit. The part by the 8th seat base is a bit tight and the seat belt cutouts are slightly off.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Those look pretty good, I only need the third row mat but, for the price might as well as order the whole set like you did. Thanks for the photos and sharing with us.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Any thoughts on the covercraft custom floor mats?

It claims to be custom fit and the complete set is only $87. Weirdly third row runner only is $63.
it shows the second row runner as $63... no option for the third row runner to be purchased separately. :frown2:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So confused, so are these from Covercraft or JDWhitney?
These are made by CoverCraft (or at least marketed by) and sold at various places including JCWhitney. I got mine through JCWhitney since the coupon made it cheaper.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am in Southern California also so I am considering getting carpet or go with WeatherTech..

I am leaning towards Weathertech because they still really look good in the pictures but I wish I could see them for myself on a Pacifica. I don't want the floors to look too plasticky I guess..

I am on the fence with this choice..

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I am in Southern California also so I am considering getting carpet or go with WeatherTech..

I am leaning towards Weathertech because they still really look good in the pictures but I wish I could see them for myself on a Pacifica. I don't want the floors to look too plasticky I guess..

I am on the fence with this choice..
for you I would recommend Lloyd mats. They have a rubber backing, are thick and made to last. Jay Leno said so. Plus, you can customize them with a logo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts