2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Criswell Chrysler, located in Gaithersburg MD, is proud to announce their nationwide Criswell Factory Pricing Program for new Chrysler Pacificas.

Chrysler Pacificas will be 5% under invoice PLUS rebates on In Stock or Factory Orders!

Contact me, Carl Wilhelm at [email protected] (preferred method) or text me at 301-748-2053 for questions or to let me know what you are looking for and I'll be happy to work up a price for you.

The price I provide you with only include the rebates you qualify for. I don't play the bait and switch game with rebates. Price excludes your state's taxes, tags and $300 Maryland*processing fee.

Our Factory Pricing Program is not compatible with any other buyers programs. Some examples of these are True Car, Edmunds, USAA, Costco/Sams Club,and*AAA.

We do not reimburse for any travel expenses you may incur.

We do not ship vehicles, but we have a couple carriers we can recommend or you can set it up on your own. We do not reimburse for shipping.

Because we are a high volume dealer, we can offer this program to you I will do my best to make sure you are getting a competitive price and that the customer service is exceptional. I promise you, even though your local dealership may be closer in distance.... You'll spend more time and effort with them than you will making the trip to see me.*Everything can be done by email, text and phone so we can have everything ready to go when you get here.

Side Note: I can do the Factory Direct Buy Program on other vehicles as well, so you are more then welcome to inquire about others as well and I can let you know what the discount would be on others.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts