2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hopes are that there will be a wider color spectrum to choose from when buying a Pacifica Hybrid. Either more colors, or the SAME colors as the non-Hybrid versions. The current pale powder blue metallic that is shown in all the promotional photos and videos does *nothing* for me. I really hope it's not a small subset of colors to choose from.
(crossing fingers)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm with you PacificaLimited . . . I am hoping that the reason we usually see the powder blue is just the limited availability of a hybrid model for their marketing materials and events. Having it displayed as a different color than all of the other available colors made it easy for everyone to know, "oh, yeah, that's the hybrid". My fingers are crossed that all of the features of the Limited are retained, including the panoramic sunroof, and at least the color I am most interested in, silver. I am aware of the loss of the second-row stow n' go seats due to the battery, but hoping for all of the other features and options to still be available.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
You've probably already seen this but here is a link to the Pacifica Brochure that has a big table towards the end showing hybrid features, packages and options alongside regular Pacifica features. Comparing just the Limited and the Hybrid Limited shows a few notable differences such as third row power seats, seating for 8 option and Anti Sway for the Tow Package. I see other differences too.

Chrysler Pacifica 2017}

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
There may be more color options for 2018, but everything I've seen indicates that there will only be one color option for the 2017 Hybrid. You can only get ugly wheels as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've decided if I have to get a minivan, I'm going to get it plasti-dipped. XD

I really cannot stand the colour they've shown so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Mystic
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing