2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is your van cordovan color? It looks black. That Braun Ability modification looks like it would be very helpful. Did your van come with 20" wheels?
The color is really deceiving as other owners have stated. In the shade or cloudy days it looks black, but when the sun hits it there's a dark sparkly red color. It's really nice.

The wheels that came with it are the 17" OEM Alloy Turbine wheels. I didn't want to go taller than The 20" wheel specs on the more expensive Pacifica packages. Not only because it could cause a rougher ride, but here in New England the potholes and frost heaves are not very forgiving on nice wheels or lowered vehicles.

·
Registered
914 Posts
The color is really deceiving as other owners have stated. In the shade or cloudy days it looks black, but when the sun hits it there's a dark sparkly red color. It's really nice.

The wheels that came with it are the 17" OEM Alloy Turbine wheels. I didn't want to go taller than The 20" wheel specs on the more expensive Pacifica packages. Not only because it could cause a rougher ride, but here in New England the potholes and frost heaves are not very forgiving on nice wheels or lowered vehicles.
Did anything have to be done, (ex. a flash to a module at the dealership) to maintain the correct MPH reading on the speedometer ? I have 17" wheels and would like to go bigger in the future.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did anything have to be done, (ex. a flash to a module at the dealership) to maintain the correct MPH reading on the speedometer ? I have 17" wheels and would like to go bigger in the future.
No, I used tiresize.com/comparison/
It's off maybe 1 mph. I also stood the old tire and rim next to the new one and the 20"s with the factory tire size was a maybe a 1/4 of an inch taller if that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Here's our new 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited in Dark Cordovan with the Mocha/Black interior. We were originally set on the Granite and Alloy combo but saw these colors in person and fell in love immediately. The interior leather has a very rich look to it, and it's a great middle ground between too-dark/hot-in-the-summer black/diesel and destined-to-be-trashed-by-the-kids black/alloy. We got the 18" wheels, Advanced SafetyTec, UConnect Theater with wireless streaming, Keysense, 20 speaker Harmon/Kardon upgrade and the Tri-Pane panoramic roof.

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Here's our new 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited in Dark Cordovan with the Mocha/Black interior. We were originally set on the Granite and Alloy combo but saw these colors in person and fell in love immediately. The interior leather has a very rich look to it, and it's a great middle ground between too-dark/hot-in-the-summer black/diesel and destined-to-be-trashed-by-the-kids black/alloy. We got the 18" wheels, Advanced SafetyTec, UConnect Theater with wireless streaming, Keysense, 20 speaker Harmon/Kardon upgrade and the Tri-Pane panoramic roof.
Looks great, this is what we originally ordered but it fell through with South County. Love it!

·
Registered
36 Posts
S package pictures

Hi, does anyone have pictures of the cordovan Pacifica Hybrid with the S package?
Looking to purchase soon, trying to decide color combos. I think the cordovan is very nice looking.

Thanks

edit
found a non hybrid out in PA, I like it
ronlewischryslerdodgejeepramcranberry.com/new-Cranberry+Twp-2019-Chrysler-+-PACIFICA+TOURING+L+PLUS-2C4RC1EG3KR526433

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
19 Participants
Homer Simpson
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing