2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2018 PHEV Pacifica Limited back from the dealership after it was in two weeks. They are telling me that they have done everything they can for the rattle, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the vehicle. They say it is supposed to rattle and explained it is caused by the clips holding in the air bags. It was there for this four times now, but they said they will not do anything else about it because the manufacturer rep says it is a known problem. Is it time I consulted an attorney? I am super annoyed when I spend 50k+ on a van to only listen to this noice 95% of the time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm onto dealer #2 already. First dealer did nothing. The 2nd dealer acknowledged the rattle and worked on it three times. I'm not sure I will get a different result from dealer #3. I'm curious if other owners experience this as they told me that it is perfectly normal to have such a obvious rattle.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I just got my 2018 PHEV Pacifica Limited back from the dealership after it was in two weeks. They are telling me that they have done everything they can for the rattle, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with the vehicle. They say it is supposed to rattle and explained it is caused by the clips holding in the air bags. It was there for this four times now, but they said they will not do anything else about it because the manufacturer rep says it is a known problem. Is it time I consulted an attorney? I am super annoyed when I spend 50k+ on a van to only listen to this noice 95% of the time.
If they say its normal, make them prove it and test drive another vehicle with them..

If yours does and the other one doesn't; you don't have to accept it back until its fixed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts