2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
I think the point is that your paying for connivence, wireless capabilitiy of remote , phones , blue Ray and the ability to fold the screens up , no lack or power cords or battery depleting and done for ease of storage . Packaged as a group , no matter the manufacture, your going to have a better hands on experience than something your holding or hanging on from the seat back . And if you decide to trade, sell the vehicle you’ll get some of that value back . Amazon fire now added to that mix takes it even one step further . Some people would much rather look at 10 inch screen, instrument cluster for directional navigation than be depended on a small display sitting on dash or windshield , it’s all about packaged convenience.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Hybrid
52 Posts
A local dealer today told me that a 2021 I had wanted to look at when it came in has been "in transit" for 8 months. Right now the dealers can not ask for anything other than what they are given which is not very much. You will get white with black interior and like it :/ I wouldn't hold my breath for a 22 any time soon.. Telsa are projected to be September if you order today. The Ford Mach is 12 months out according to the local dealer.. there none to be had around here.. period. Again, these are all local issues here in SoCal. Your milage may vary :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
A local dealer today told me that a 2021 I had wanted to look at when it came in has been "in transit" for 8 months. Right now the dealers can not ask for anything other than what they are given which is not very much. You will get white with black interior and like it :/ I wouldn't hold my breath for a 22 any time soon.. Telsa are projected to be September if you order today. The Ford Mach is 12 months out according to the local dealer.. there none to be had around here.. period. Again, these are all local issues here in SoCal. Your milage may vary :)
Keep in mind that out of those 8 months, the windsor assembly plant was shutdown for 27 weeks. Now it's operational again (4th week in a row) and in 1 week they produce 1 month worth of orders so they are catching up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We tried to order a 22 today. The sales folks said the word out of Chrysler is at least 10 weeks on Pacifica. But he showed us orders that were 7+ months old they have not received yet. So he said it would likely be much longer than 10 weeks. The guy is pushing a sale out the door doing this as they have zero Pacifica's in stock. So he was not trying to pressure us, just didn't want to build up false hopes just to chock up a sale.
Has anyone heard if the Pinnacles are being held up due to power mirror shortages?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can you give me the "Chrysler's site" link you refer to? Thanks
In case this direct link doesn't work it's under "Shopping Tools" -> "Search New Inventory".

It's not perfect as you can't look for specific options with the Pacifica like the sunroof and you're limited to a 250 mile search radius. But it does include "Being Built" and "In Transit" vehicles which is very helpful.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Pinnacle in August a few days after ordering opened up. I don't have a delivery date yet, but I do have a VIN. However, I got a call today from the dealer that they have the same 2021 that I can have for the same price. Supposedly, it is the exact same as the one I ordered.

I realize it won't have the Amazon Fire, nor the filtered air, both things I would like. And at the same price, I would really like the 2022. But does anyone have any hint on when the 2022s will start to be delivered? My 2018 that I'm trading in is out of warranty now, and the more miles I put on it, the less I'll get (I do have a guaranteed minimum trade-in-value).

I'd sure like to know if it's worth waiting. I'd like to get it before the end of the year to be able to take the tax credit.
Go for it! You will not haven surprises ones you insect the Van not every ordered vehicle comes exactly as you order try to deduct the extras you ordered. Good luck Happy Pacifica Limited owner sense July 2016.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I bought a in transit Pinnacle for a discount and dealer said it will come November end and now he is saying end of January, the Window sticker was generated few days back, how can I estimate the arrival of the vehicle.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Well, would you rather have them delete the power folding mirror on the Pinnacle or have them delete the Pinnacle altogether?
There are supply issues on various parts, not just the microchips. If the part is unavailable, they can either build them without that part, or stop building them.
I'd rather have my Pinnacle ASAP without the power folding mirror rather than wait forever because they don't have enough power folding mirrors available compared to the number of orders.
The ICE Pinnacle is affected by supply issues for the trailer tow. This quarter, there are only 5 allocations for the entire eastern Canada region. That's 70% of Canada's population.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did anyone ordered Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid recently after Jan 2022?
I have ordered Pacifica Hybrid Limited on 10th Jan 2022 and still waiting. Its been 6 weeks now, Customer service says that they have not yet started the production and waiting for the parts.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have ordered Pacifica Hybrid Limited on 10th Jan 2022 and still waiting. Its been 6 weeks now, Customer service says that they have not yet started the production and waiting for the parts.
Keep in mind the plant has been down 4 weeks in January.

I ordered a hybrid Pinnacle on September 13th, stil in BX status...

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,703 Posts
A quick look around the forums here an you will see wait times of 4 and 5 months. All orders are at the mercy of parts availability, which has been hindered by Covid and the global chip shortages for anything electronic.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
You are looking at two to six months, maybe longer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You are looking at two to six months, maybe longer.
That is what I have been hearing.
I ordered a 2022 Pachy Limited on 4/22/2022 and I am already in D status with a VIN and VON assigned; I could sit in D status for months though I guess... Seems a little fast to me but things are really weird right now, there are so many factors that make it seem almost random but I know there is some science behind their process (or I would hope lol).
Does anyone know how the plant is doing at the moment? Are they still behind or facing part shortages? I know they don't have any folding mirrors and are just using normal ones so they can get the vehicles out.
Hopefully the plant doesn't shutdown soon so they can crank them out!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts