2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is what I have been hearing.
I ordered a 2022 Pachy Limited on 4/22/2022 and I am already in D status with a VIN and VON assigned; I could sit in D status for months though I guess... Seems a little fast to me but things are really weird right now, there are so many factors that make it seem almost random but I know there is some science behind their process (or I would hope lol).
Does anyone know how the plant is doing at the moment? Are they still behind or facing part shortages? I know they don't have any folding mirrors and are just using normal ones so they can get the vehicles out.
Hopefully the plant doesn't shutdown soon so they can crank them out!
I ordered Hybrid L model 1/24/22. I received vin number and as of yesterday it's in a "scheduled for production date" status. It's been in that state for over a week. I am hoping to get by end of June for a trp. Anyone have luck with the 2022's?
Last I saw they were going to eliminate a shift in April but decided to delay that in later in the year.

·
Registered
‘22 Pinnacle AWD ICE Granite Crystal Metallic
60 Posts
I have a longer post that I’ll have to do about my Pinnacle (once it’s finalized), but here’s mine:
April 17 Window Sticker appears online
April 29 Pinnacle arrives at dealer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
We ordered a Pinnacle hybrid the first week of February, got the VIN on Feb. 25th, and picked it up April 15th. I was pleasantly surprised.
That's great! Once you received the VIN how long did it take you to move to D1 status? I have had my VIN for about 2 weeks and have remained in D status. I hear different things from Chrysler and my dealer so it is hard to say how far I really am.

·
Registered
126 Posts
It is a total mess! Wants and needs are two different things. We ordered a gas Pinnacle in December and it has sat in BG status("good order, but no vin). I checked with the dealer yesterday and it has been cancelled by the factory! Guess we'll continue to enjoy our '18 Touring L Plus as it is paid for, works well and doesn't have a bunch of electronics that don't always work.

• Wow
Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Registered
16 Posts
It is a total mess! Wants and needs are two different things. We ordered a gas Pinnacle in December and it has sat in BG status("good order, but no vin). I checked with the dealer yesterday and it has been cancelled by the factory! Guess we'll continue to enjoy our '18 Touring L Plus as it is paid for, works well and doesn't have a bunch of electronics that don't always work.
Any new car purchase these days is a gamble due to all of the electronics. We don't really know how long these vehicles will last either as vehicles with this much tech are so new. We will begin to see in about 10 years but I believe that lots of them will be off the road just because the repairs will be too hard and too expensive.
I primarily drive a 2000 Grand Marquis and the simplicity is nice, any time I have had an issue I have been able to find a part and fix it myself.. compressor, wiper motor, etc. These are not things you will be able to do on a Pachy and once the warranty is gone you will pay insane prices for a simple fix.

I went off the rails a little here but my Pachy order is still in D status as of today, I placed the order on 4/22/22.
Sweetee, do you know if your order was a 'Dealer' or 'Customer' order? You should be able to obtain this from your POC. From my understanding customer orders are prioritized.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts