2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People should def see me coming !...the rings turn aber when signalling and the top strip flows across the light..

·
Registered
22 Posts
You really are doing something great with your van. She is unique. It is inspiring. Keep up your good work, it is a pleasure to look at! THUMBS UP!

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More details, please.
I did a retrofit by opening up the housings and installing an LED projector, some clear lenses and halo rings.
You really are doing something great with your van. She is unique. It is inspiring. Keep up your good work, it is a pleasure to look at! THUMBS UP!
Thank you very much, I love to "tinker" with my vehicles !!

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the Mopar logo really there? It looks photoshopped into the image. Did you bake the light to take it apart?
Yes, I replaced the factory lens and had it etched. These lights are Permasealed with glue that just does not come apart at all easily ,even baking. The housings would melt before this stuff gives out ! I ended up cutting them open. Did you see my video of them installed ? Ignore the flickering fog halos, they are fixed now.

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Yes, I replaced the factory lens and had it etched. These lights are Permasealed with glue that just does not come apart at all easily ,even baking. The housings would melt before this stuff gives out ! I ended up cutting them open. Did you see my video of them installed ? Ignore the flickering fog halos, they are fixed now.

That is pretty bad @$$.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts