2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Our van changed automatically but strangely my Charger did not. I had to do the same thing, uncheck the "GPS Sync" option and set it myself

·
Registered
7 Posts
My wife is having the same problem with her 2018 Pacifica Hybrid. I checked on driveuconnect.com and it says our vehicle is up to date according to its VIN.

I also note that our vehicle doesn't have GPS built in, so disconnecting the clock from the GPS isn't an option.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can’t say i was paying close attention, but I didn‘t notice any problems this time. In the spring the time jumped around quite a bit. It took a couple days for it to straighten itself out.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
What version of the Uconnect software are you all using? Mine is currently 17.05.09. Earlier in the thread, ChryslerCares said that it should be 18.45.01. Anyone with a Pacifica Hybrid have 18.45.01 installed? If not, what version are you running?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Same issue here as the OP. There are a couple similar threads on the forum ( see here: https://www.pacificaforums.com/threads/clock-problem-daylight-saving-time.44759/unread ). My GPS also only intermittently works now.

Ugh
Clock is correct, but GPS doesn't work today.
What version of the Uconnect software are you all using? Mine is currently 17.05.09. Earlier in the thread, ChryslerCares said that it should be 18.45.01. Anyone with a Pacifica Hybrid have 18.45.01 installed? If not, what version are you running?
Hi everyone,

It sounds like your systems need to be updated. The 18.45.01 update ensures continuous access to GPS-based features. Without the update, these features will stop working. Please check driveuconnect.com to see if the update is available for you. If not, please send me a PM and I will get this concern escalated for you. If there is a software update available, you will be able to manually update your system at home via USB.

Alison
ChryslerCares

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
The Uconnect agent that ChryslerCares put me in contact with was able to release the 18.45.01 update, and I was able to successfully install it. Have yet to really use it, but hoping it improves things and fixes the DST issue.

I have no idea why the driveuconnect.com site didn't show an update with our VIN, but it is working now. If you don't have the most up to date software available, PM ChryslerCares. (y)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
The Uconnect agent that ChryslerCares put me in contact with was able to release the 18.45.01 update, and I was able to successfully install it. Have yet to really use it, but hoping it improves things and fixes the DST issue.

I have no idea why the driveuconnect.com site didn't show an update with our VIN, but it is working now. If you don't have the most up to date software available, PM ChryslerCares. (y)
Hi PlatinumHybrid,

We're very glad to hear your concerns have been resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future should you have any vehicle questions or concerns!

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
5 Posts
We own a 2017 Pacifica Hybrid with the previous generation UConnect system. We have never had to change the clock with DST (it has just automatically changed) until now. We got in the car this morning (Sunday, November 3), and the time had jumped back two hours instead of just one. We went into the settings, and everything looked good. We even enabled the GPS, as the clock is somehow tied to the GPS, but it didn't work. We had to uncheck the clock sync with GPS, and manually enter the time to make it work.

Any ideas, or anyone deal with this too? Strange behavior. I'm wondering if there was a software update that broke that functionality in our version of the UConnect, because we've never dealt with this before. Thanks in advance!
I'm having the same issue with my touring plus and since them my gps also has gone haywire and so.sometimes shows me going in a completely different direction. I have unchecked the sync time with gps to manage the correct time and it seemed to fix my gps issue. I'm 3 weeks out of my bumper to bumper warranty too, fugures...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts