2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
I had just run across @Lily's post at Paint Issue were she cited corrision and was coming back to correct my post.

So I would contact @ChryslerCares with that comment and reference her post above
correction - I'm 100% a him, Lily is our fur baby 😉 and out first born is Violet 😆. My wife will laugh when I tel her about the post.

Reactions: panoguy
correction - I'm 100% a him, Lily is our fur baby 😉 and out first born is Violet 😆. My wife will laugh when I tel her about the post.
Sorry about that -- but I'm guessing that was a deliberate pick. I'm usually careful by saying "him or her" but that looked silly with "Lily." And I'm alert to same gender spouses/significant others so as not to jump to conclusions either way. I guess I should have channeled Johnny Cash's "Boy named Sue."

My full first name is not exactly gender neutral but the spelling, back in the 60's, was unusual enough that when the college health ed instructor, who was working his way down the attendance list on the first day of classes with gruff barks of male last names and a milder "Miss ____" for women, reached my name, he just said my full name with a question mark in his voice.

Well after Chrysler Corp denied my request I finally got the repair authorized after contacting Chrysler Cares and getting my case escalated. The service manager did the right thing and approved the repair so next week we take the vehicle in.

Well after Chrysler Corp denied my request I finally got the repair authorized after contacting Chrysler Cares and getting my case escalated. The service manager did the right thing and approved the repair so next week we take the vehicle in.
Glad to see you finally got the proper response.

Even though it shouldn't be necessary, sometimes you have to take a couple of runs at the wall

Not all of them, If you go to your local Dealer they have been authorized to repair this under warranty at no cost to you regardless of your miles.
Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only Cover Your Chrysler Pacifica With A Factory Backed Chrysler Extended Warranty.
Buy Direct And Save Chrysler Factory Warranty - Your #1 Source for Extended Coverage for Chrysler Vehicles
Is that true? I just bought a 2017 Limited from a CJDR dealer (CPO) with 2 places on the front of the hood with paint bubbling. Can I go back and get it done?

Is that true? I just bought a 2017 Limited from a CJDR dealer (CPO) with 2 places on the front of the hood with paint bubbling. Can I go back and get it done?
According to what has been posted recently, apparently so. Start with the dealer, then call in @ChryslerCares if you have problems. You can also print out the last few posts of this thread, especially the post you quoted.

Good luck, and please share the outcome here.

Hello Everyone,
Regarding the hood corrosion discussion, there was a TSB released last year that assists with addressing this concern. If you have any additional question please feel free to follow up with us privately.

Lamar
ChryslerCares

I’m taking my 17 Pacifica to King’s Dodge in Cincinnati on Tuesday the 30th for them to complete the corrosion TSB repair or replacement and the open recall for the middle row seat belt buckle (NHTSA 17v-542)

They’re providing a loaner!

I’ll let everyone know how it goes.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.