2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Oh yes! Auto up and down! My Odyssey never had that!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do the sliding door windows roll down? My build sheet says "left sliding door with fixed glass". Anyone know?
The Platinum phev model has 2nd row power windows - I did not see auto up/down in the specs.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not on the door itself, but the rear side windows are fixed. Looks like on the Pacifica they did away with the power vented back windows that was on the T&C.
Well, that's a shame. That was one of those features I didn't use a lot, but really needed when I did.

In the Midwest, if you drive past a hog farm, or a freshly "fertilized" (covered in hog crap and ammonia) field, you get a pretty funk stink in your van.

I would get a mile or two down the road, drop the front windows and open the quarter glass, and blow stink out of the van. That won't work so well now. :(

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well, that's a shame. That was one of those features I didn't use a lot, but really needed when I did.

In the Midwest, if you drive past a hog farm, or a freshly "fertilized" (covered in hog crap and ammonia) field, you get a pretty funk stink in your van.

I would get a mile or two down the road, drop the front windows and open the quarter glass, and blow stink out of the van. That won't work so well now. :(
I flail toward the recirc button in those situations. Rather keep the stench out in the first place.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do the sliding door windows roll down? My build sheet says "left sliding door with fixed glass". Anyone know?
Looking at the 360 View that was posted earlier on a different thread you can zoom in and see (not very clearly) that there are 4 window buttons and the right rear button looks similar to the front right button but the left look different. This could be optical distortion as both left look similar too but it at least has the right rear as openable, and like both.

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Looking at the 360 View that was posted earlier on a different thread you can zoom in and see (not very clearly) that there are 4 window buttons and the right rear button looks similar to the front right button but the left look different. This could be optical distortion as both left look similar too but it at least has the right rear as openable, and like both.
I saw that too. I wonder what those 2 farthest back buttons are? They were the rear quarter glass in my 2014 T&C. Time to try and find a manual online.

Durrr, it's the power locks, Mystery solved.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
The two front say Auto because they have auto up/down, while the rears do not. In the Limited, all 4 say Auto.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.