2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw another thread where a member put on Durango RT wheels on his Pacifica and claimed that he had slight rubbing issues on inner fender. I liked the look so i went searching classifieds to find a set to put on my Pacifica. After finding a set, I did some research on the tire size and settled with 255/45/20 mainly because it was the exact same outter diameter as the factory tires. I was expecting some rubbing like the other member but have not had any. In my opinion this style wheel with the color combination of the vehicle and the wheel are pretty awesome and is probably how it should come from the factory. Anyway, hope this inspires someone. Have a good one.

I also made a quick youtube video. Check it out!

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
That looks great nice work! My daughter's Pacifica has 18" wheels and when they need new tires they were thinking of upgrading the wheels too... How much did those Durango RT wheels run you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far, I haven't noticed any rubbing at all (including full lock). I've driven around 1k miles since putting on Durango wheels. We even took it on the 300 mile trip up to northern Arizona without issues.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts