2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 Pacifica Limited. I have this device ...it does have 1 button you can push. But I have no idea what it is. It's next to the hood release lever on the driver's side. see pic. THank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have no clue. I have a 2018 Limited with the OEM hitch and I don't have anything there. The silver thing in your pic and the thing hanging down with the blue line are not under my dash...aftermarket maybe?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Some sort of dealer add-on. What does your window sticker say? Usually these things are marked in the right side of the Monroney paper, the stuff the dealer adds to pad their pockets.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks like an anti theft aftermarket dealer add on. If it were my car, I'd remove it. I've seen them cause all sorts of problems as the car ages.

-Ed

·
Registered
332 Posts
2018 Pacifica Limited. I have this device ...it does have 1 button you can push. But I have no idea what it is. It's next to the hood release lever on the driver's side. see pic. THank you in advance.
You will need to ask the dealer what it is. Let us know when you find out. The diagnostic port is in that area under the dash. Can you see if the wires from the device are plugged into the port?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts