2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Team Pacifica, in order to mirror an Android device to the Uconnect system and stream to the built in screens in the back, do I have to purchase a plan from AT&T?

Also, for the Android boys and gals, I'm running LineageOS 16.

I should add, I've checked the below post and didn't find the info I was looking for:

Thanks in advance for any insight.

-Matt

·
Registered
685 Posts
ATT is for the onboard WiFi data only. The vehicle is always connected to the internet regardless if you pay for WiFi device access or not.

There is a separate network you setup for screen sharing for the rear monitors. (Only works with Android currently due to Apple restrictions as usual)

·
Registered
116 Posts
PS - while you can not wireless stream video to mirror the screen from an iPhone, you can use a Lightning to HDMI adapter and plug in an HDMI cable to one of the ports on the seat back next to the screens to mirror the iPhone screen. They make one with an additional Lightning plug so you can also charge via a USB cable at the same time. Maybe get a HDMI cable with a right angle plug for the one that goes into the seat back so the cable can drape downwards.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts