2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I received the new Pacifica I'd ordered. I really love it, all except for the running boards I ordered on it. We love the way the van looks with them but we never got to see any in person with running boards before we ordered it. We ordered it that way because we love the running boards on our Toyota Sienna. We assumed that we'd love them on the Pacifica as well.

Turns out that they stick out too far and for this old couple making it more difficult to get in and out. Now we want to change them back to the original rocker panels. It doesn't look like it would be that difficult to remove the running boards but I'm not sure what's involved putting the rocker panels on.

As I understand it, when you order the rocker panels they come primered and will need to be painted.

My question is: How difficult is it to change out the running boards and what special tools or hardware are needed to install the rocker panels?

Also, has anyone put running boards on a new Pacifica and still have the removed rocker panels in Billet Silver? If so I'd be interested in buying them or possibly swapping running boards for rocker panels?

Thanks,

Ken

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention that it's a 2018 Pacifica. It could be assumed by when I got it but "Ass-U&Me" doesn't always work :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts