2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and just purchased a 2020 max steel limited hybrid with the s package, 18inch black wheels. So far the van has exceeded my expectations.

I was wondering if anyone knew the exact size of the factory donut. Looking to grab one from the internet and dont want to pay $300 plus for the factory kit. I have looked at several websites and searched this forum and I haven't seen the actual tire size posted with all 3 dimensions used for tire sizing.

Thanks in advance!
Randy

·
Registered
257 Posts
If you're not going with the factory collapsible spare then any donut spare with the proper lug pattern (believe it's a 5x127) would work. Just make sure to place the spare on one of the rear wheels when using it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
New to the forum and just purchased a 2020 max steel limited hybrid with the s package, 18inch black wheels. So far the van has exceeded my expectations.

I was wondering if anyone knew the exact size of the factory donut. Looking to grab one from the internet and dont want to pay $300 plus for the factory kit. I have looked at several websites and searched this forum and I haven't seen the actual tire size posted with all 3 dimensions used for tire sizing.

Thanks in advance!
Randy
The Mopar inflatable spare tire is: 165/80R17. It has a smaller circumference, and turns more revolutions per mile than the 235/60R18 tires on your van.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts