2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone try moving this mattress inside the minivan? Not sure if these padded mattresses would fit at an angle with the 2nd row seats removed. Going to Costco and don’t want to use the roof rack. TIA.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Aren't 'double' and 'full' the same size?
At any rate, I have slept on a full mattress inside my Limited at bluegrass festivals.
I know a you can get a twin, a full and a queen if you fold it slightly into the back with the 2nd and 3rd rows stowed.
A king I never tried but it would be a heck of a fold!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the same but not sure the official term for this size as I see it referred to both.

Do you think that a full size will fit with the second row seats folded and moved up? I don't have stow and go as I have the hybrid.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think it will fit lying flat but propped up onto the back of the folded 2nd row seats, should work to transport it!
I decided to take out the second row to be safe so full mattress will fit diagonally no problems. Got to Costco before closing and viola. Second row captain chairs are heavy though. I didn’t need a box spring but I doubt it would fit nicely by itself or with the mattress.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Neo , how did you take the center seats out?? I looked, appears simple but noticed a wire connected to the seat... and I don’t have second row heating in my 18 touring L. Is this an airbag sensor?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts