2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping there is a secret reboot and I can cancel my appointment at the dealer. 馃 In my 2020 35th anniv hybrid, one of my rear screens won't turn on. Have tried both remotes, the power button from the front console, no luck. Anyone else have this happen?

Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
Hoping there is a secret reboot and I can cancel my appointment at the dealer. 馃 In my 2020 35th anniv hybrid, one of my rear screens won't turn on. Have tried both remotes, the power button from the front console, no luck. Anyone else have this happen?
You can try temporarily pulling fuse F55 to reset the Video Routing Module. Post back again and let us know whether or not this works for you.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to go back to the dealership. They'll most likely need to apply a software update to the video routing module if your van's build date is on or before August 3, 2020 per TSB 08-018-21.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
You can try temporarily pulling fuse F55 to reset the Video Routing Module. Post back again and let us know whether or not this works for you.

If that doesn't work, you'll need to go back to the dealership. They'll most likely need to apply a software update to the video routing module if your van's build date is on or before August 3, 2020 per TSB 08-018-21.
Thanks so much! I have read there is a fuse box under the passenger seat, is that the one? Or the one under the hood?

Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
Thanks so much! I have read there is a fuse box under the passenger seat, is that the one? Or the one under the hood?
All the fuses are under the hood on the driver side. There are no fuses under the passenger seat, but that's where the video routing module (large black box with 5 multicolored connectors) is located. It might not hurt to check for any unplugged/damaged connectors there. Sometimes the kiddos can kick around that area and mess things up.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
All the fuses are under the hood on the driver side. There are no fuses under the passenger seat, but that's where the video routing module (large black box with 5 multicolored connectors) is located. It might not hurt to check for any unplugged/damaged connectors there. Sometimes the kiddos can kick around that area and mess things up.
Got it, thanks! Will post an update.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Got it, thanks! Will post an update.
Ok maybe I am blind but I have been staring at this box for awhile and can't find f55. Any hints? Color/quadrant of photo? Thanks in advance!
IMG_20210224_074824328_HDR.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts