2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I’m posting this in the correct area.
My wife backed up into the garbage can and broke the glass in the assembly. The dealership wants to chart me about $350 for the part and labor. I found a part online for a good price and was wondering how hard it is to replace. I can’t find any video on how to do it. I can only see videos of the far side that houses the turn signal.
I have attached a picture.
Thanks for any help!

Bryan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I hope I’m posting this in the correct area.
My wife backed up into the garbage can and broke the glass in the assembly. The dealership wants to chart me about $350 for the part and labor. I found a part online for a good price and was wondering how hard it is to replace. I can’t find any video on how to do it. I can only see videos of the far side that houses the turn signal.
I have attached a picture.
Thanks for any help!

Bryan
Here's a thread you can check.
If you put your van info in the signature line of the account settings it will show up at the bottom of your posts. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got far enough to get the 2 outside nuts off but the one inside nut is a problem as it is hard to get a socket inside the pocket. You can get to the last 2 nuts by removing the little panel on the door. The one in the upper left is hard the one to remove though. Ugh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts