2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past couple of months we have had various electrical issues with our van and all of them have had a mind of their own.

Today, the passenger side sliding door decided to go on vacation again but this time I saw the message on the dash that power was not available.

Popped the hood to check the fuses and noticed that several fuses had not been pushed down all the way. These are the newer FMM expensive fuses.

Looking at the fuse diagram it was obvious that all of our issues with sliding doors, rear hatch, and a few other items would be solved by simply pushing all of the fuses down all the way.

It looks like these newer fuses really need to be inserted all the way to make a good contact.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Some supplier must have a lazy robot inserting the fuses!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
For the past couple of months we have had various electrical issues with our van and all of them have had a mind of their own.

Today, the passenger side sliding door decided to go on vacation again but this time I saw the message on the dash that power was not available.

Popped the hood to check the fuses and noticed that several fuses had not been pushed down all the way. These are the newer FMM expensive fuses.

Looking at the fuse diagram it was obvious that all of our issues with sliding doors, rear hatch, and a few other items would be solved by simply pushing all of the fuses down all the way.

It looks like these newer fuses really need to be inserted all the way to make a good contact.
Hi idenphones,

We appreciate you sharing this information with us! We will be sure to share this with the proper teams!

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've posted this several times on this forum - this is a known issue with the JL Wrangler and everyone on those forums knows to check their fuses when they take delivery. The Wrangler has the exact same fuse block as the Pacifica (and many more similarities). And yes, both my 2019 Wrangler Rubicon and my 2020 Pacifica Limited needed the majority, at least 70%, of the fuses and relays pressed into place.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I've posted this several times on this forum - this is a known issue with the JL Wrangler and everyone on those forums knows to check their fuses when they take delivery. The Wrangler has the exact same fuse block as the Pacifica (and many more similarities). And yes, both my 2019 Wrangler Rubicon and my 2020 Pacifica Limited needed the majority, at least 70%, of the fuses and relays pressed into place.
I found the same. Around 50% of my fuses needed pressing when I bought mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts