2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2017 Pacifica with 26,659 miles, my car fail at emission test on 02/ 2020, CODE 0456
I went to the dealer, and they denied the warranty. I believe is a powertrain 7/70.
i decided to call Chrysler assistance
At the time I have explained to the attendant, that my car had failed the Emission Inspection Report according to the certificate number JR 883980 from 02/25/2020 (copy of the certificate attached), after that I took the car to the Dealer, but the dealer denied the warranty.
The representative from CHRYSLER COSTUMER SERVICE asked me:
Where is your car? I answered : At Troncalli Dealer Cumming - GA.
He asked me the name of the consultant: I awnsered Chris, he asked me to wait on the line, he called the dealer, and spoke to Chris, he got back to me and said:
Thanks for waiting, Mr Kristian I just spoke to Chris, “ the warranty aproved the repair” , and the vehicle is ready to be picked.

I went "again" to the dealer and they did not aprove the warranty, to take the car I had to pay 601.88
detector 14073007 99.99
seal vapo 140390051 21.99
valve pur 56.99
total 178.97
LABOR 403.84
As I understand, the warranty is due by Chrysler, can someone help me to find the best way to be reimbursed?
Thanks !!!!

·
Super Moderator
562 Posts
Images out of date and deleted. sorry.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
@Lily, you posted very old warranty information. DaimlerChrysler went out of existence about 12 years ago.

·
Super Moderator
562 Posts
@Lily, you posted very old warranty information. DaimlerChrysler went out of existence about 12 years ago.
thanks for catching that @Waldo. I was nebulizing and trying to multitask while doing it. Today was a a little chaotic but if someone else doesn't find anything I'll do some digging if and when I can.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I have an 2017 Pacifica with 26,659 miles, my car fail at emission test on 02/ 2020, CODE 0456
I went to the dealer, and they denied the warranty. I believe is a powertrain 7/70.
i decided to call Chrysler assistance
At the time I have explained to the attendant, that my car had failed the Emission Inspection Report according to the certificate number JR 883980 from 02/25/2020 (copy of the certificate attached), after that I took the car to the Dealer, but the dealer denied the warranty.
The representative from CHRYSLER COSTUMER SERVICE asked me:
Where is your car? I answered : At Troncalli Dealer Cumming - GA.
He asked me the name of the consultant: I awnsered Chris, he asked me to wait on the line, he called the dealer, and spoke to Chris, he got back to me and said:
Thanks for waiting, Mr Kristian I just spoke to Chris, “ the warranty aproved the repair” , and the vehicle is ready to be picked.

I went "again" to the dealer and they did not aprove the warranty, to take the car I had to pay 601.88
detector 14073007 99.99
seal vapo 140390051 21.99
valve pur 56.99
total 178.97
LABOR 403.84
As I understand, the warranty is due by Chrysler, can someone help me to find the best way to be reimbursed?
Thanks !!!!
The phone number I use when I want to talk to someone is: FCA Customer Care 1 (866) 275-1420
There is another phone number at the bottom of the info in the link below.
Here is a 2017 Pacifica Warranty Manual. See if page 22 applies. (I think we might have a power train control module, but I'm not sure.)

What is the build date of your van? (It can be found on the edge of the driver's door.) It seems like the emissions warranty may vary by state. So you might need to read the info. I had a similar repair (P0456) done under warranty (at 28 mo/32,948 miles), but I live in California and it appears that the emissions warranty might be different here. (I also have an extended Mopar warranty.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts