2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L, Granite Crystal Metallic (manufacture date 1-17)
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last week, a couple days in a row I had trouble starting my van. The gauge needles would sweep and no warning lights. It would catch and start after about 5 seconds and run fine. I had both batteries replaced in April. Today I was taking my boys to school, ten miles away to another town and the van started shuddering at 55 mph, I would let off the gas, it would stop, then depress the gas and it would return. At first I thought it might be the transmission. About 5 miles from town, the check engine light came on, as well as the "circled A" in yellow. The check engine light flashed several times and was dinging at me. The van continued to shudder even at 30mph and 20mph in the school zone. At stop signs it felt like it might die. I shut it off at the school and waited a few minutes. Started it up again and it was still running rough. I popped the hood and could visually see that the engine was vibrating abnormally. It has not shown any messages in the message center. It is currently sitting at a mechanic's shop in the town ten miles away. The van has just under 67000 miles. I have a service contract extended warranty I will use on this, but that requires getting it back to the dealership that I bought it from. Does anyone else with similar issues or suggestions on what could be wrong? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,462 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.