2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my wife and I bought a 2017 Pacifica last year and she loves it! However, after I changed the oil about 2 months ago we started getting a knock. The knock started when I used Castrol 0w-20. Before I had always used Valvoline and never had a problem. I am trying to see who has some input on where to start diagnosing the knock. Normally I would start pulling the valve covers and start looking around. The only reason why i haven't yet is the knock is intermittent, When the engine starts it dose not knock. After a 10-15 seconds it starts, then only does it while idling and very slow acceleration. At times, very rarely, when decelerating you can hear the knock again. But during normal driving and when the engine is above maybe 1000rpm you can not hear anything, driving or with the hood up in neutral or park. It has about 60k miles on it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Hi HeloPilot19,

We are very sorry to hear of your concerns! If you are unable to receive more feedback from here, please feel free to follow up via private message with more details as we would be happy to see how we can assist further on our end.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts