2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, bought a 2018 Touring L-plus in the states, moved to the NL. Love the van, but the Navigation, Apple Car Play and Satellite radio don't work, for obvious reasons as we now live in Europe.

Does anyone know of a solution to this? I got a hold of a dealer here in Europe and they quoted me almost 2,000 dollars. Just seeking some knowledge from someone who has experienced this. Its not that bad, but If I can find a cost effective solution (maybe find a way to get the apple car play to work) it would be nice.

Thanks!

Nick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, there is a dealer over here in Germany offering the conversion of the Uconnect 4C 2018 (Nav, Radio, Language) for 699 EUR. Google "Wittkopp Automobile", and you should be able to find it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Long story short, bought a 2018 Touring L-plus in the states, moved to the NL. Love the van, but the Navigation, Apple Car Play and Satellite radio don't work, for obvious reasons as we now live in Europe.

Does anyone know of a solution to this? I got a hold of a dealer here in Europe and they quoted me almost 2,000 dollars. Just seeking some knowledge from someone who has experienced this. Its not that bad, but If I can find a cost effective solution (maybe find a way to get the apple car play to work) it would be nice.

Thanks!

Nick

I’m kind of surprised that Apple CarPlay doesn’t work. Since that just runs off your phone, I don’t understand why changing location would make that stop working?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Nick

How did you do the upgrade of the navigation?

thanks,
Bingo.

Thanks!

Nick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts