2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My NAV systems on 2018 PACHY seems to be stuck in the avoid expressway/tolls mode. I tried to change the option but the check mark makes no difference and it sticks to avoiding expressway/tolls.

This started happening recently over the last month. It was working perfectly fine prior and switching between modes based on check box. Has anyone else experienced this issue with the NAV system. It has made the navigation system practically unusable.

I thought I will reset Uconnect to see if it might help but I don't have the steps. Your help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
My NAV systems on 2018 PACHY seems to be stuck in the avoid expressway/tolls mode. I tried to change the option but the check mark makes no difference and it sticks to avoiding expressway/tolls.

This started happening recently over the last month. It was working perfectly fine prior and switching between modes based on check box. Has anyone else experienced this issue with the NAV system. It has made the navigation system practically unusable.

I thought I will reset Uconnect to see if it might help but I don't have the steps. Your help will be appreciated.
See if this helps.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/555771-post28.html

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This link worked basically it remembers your last setting in the Menu -> current route for all future routes until you reset it. I had it as shortest route, hence it was avoiding express routes.

Seriously, Chrysler needs to upgrade its dealer network. They should be told to point customers to this forum, they are clueless. They looked at NAV and felt we needed to set an appointment for diagnosing this issue. I told them I had a long trip coming i needed the navigation for. No luck. They didn't have appointments so they set it 2 weeks out, for 2+ hours to figure this issue out. They should seriously check out Honda Odyssey dealers and how they take care of their customers and how their appointments and service is so prompt.

For my first American car - Pacifica hybrid, I am super happy with the car but utterly disappointed with the dealer network. :-(

So glad this issue got figured out before the trip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts