2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. First post on the forums here, so please, go easy on me.

I've done some research through prior posts and have decided to go for an extended warranty on our 2018 that's sitting at 35,000 miles. I'm looking to buy through Zeigler or chryslerwarrantydirect.com, again based on the opinions of the forum. I'm just stuck on whether I should go for the Advanced Care or Maximum Care.

As silly as it may sound, we are looking to be covered for little conveniences that may wear out, such as a USB port (we've already had some trouble with one) or even the power doors and liftgate. I have read through the details of the Advanced Care plan and it just isn't 100% clear if those items would be covered or not.

Has anyone had any experience with the Advanced Care plan? Is it "good enough"? From what I've spec'd out it's about a $400 difference in the plans with the length/mileage I'm looking at. Is the Max Care plan worth an additional $400?

I appreciate any help!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would pay the extra $400. That's just my opinion. I have the max care but have not used it since I'm still under the 3/36K warranty.

·
Registered
2020 Touring L 35th Anniversary Edition in Granite Crystal
240 Posts
Max care. The first time that you have a problem with a component not covered, you're going to hate yourself. In the unlikely event that chryslerwarrantydirect.com is cheaper than Zeigler, call Bob Cline at Ziegler. His customer service is excellent. Don't forget the coupon codes at Ziegler; DPACIFICA for the maximum discount if you are not financing the plan, or DAMON2 if you want to finance 12-months same as cash (0%).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Max care. The first time that you have a problem with a component not covered, you're going to hate yourself. In the unlikely event that chryslerwarrantydirect.com is cheaper than Zeigler, call Bob Cline at Ziegler. His customer service is excellent. Don't forget the coupon codes at Ziegler; DPACIFICA for the maximum discount if you are not financing the plan, or DAMON2 if you want to finance 12-months same as cash (0%).
Sounds great. I really appreciate the info!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah, you’re already in for quite a bit with the advanced plan, so $400 more is nothing in the grand scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts