2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you purchase an extended warranty for your pachy? If so, could you please share what you paid, and from whom you purchased it?

Does anyone here have experience actually using the warranty? Is it as simple as having a problem with your pachy, taking it to a dealer, showing proof of the extended warranty, and the car gets fixed for free, and you live happily ever after?

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Depends on the warranty coverage your buying and the deductible that’s associated with the warranty . The warranty is only as good as the components that are related to it , always read the fine print prior to purchase .

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited Advanced Safety Tec Group
50 Posts
bought our Pacifica Hybrid 3/31/20, dealership has "lifetime warranty" on all their cars - powertrain only no deductible requires all service to be performed by them (or if not in town at service due authorized by warranty company PRIOR to service. They offered a wrap around coverage - covers bumper to bumper (wear items not covered, brakes,belts,bulbs etct.) for 100000 miles no time limit $2500 or 150000 $2900. We didnt buy the wrap around but i am considering it for the electronics, i dont think the parts external of the drivetrain are covered by the dealership lifetime warranty - Chrysler warrants the HV battery for 10 years 100000 miles.

·
Registered
2020 Hybrid Limited
289 Posts
bought our Pacifica Hybrid 3/31/20, dealership has "lifetime warranty" on all their cars - powertrain only no deductible requires all service to be performed by them (or if not in town at service due authorized by warranty company PRIOR to service. They offered a wrap around coverage - covers bumper to bumper (wear items not covered, brakes,belts,bulbs etct.) for 100000 miles no time limit $2500 or 150000 $2900. We didnt buy the wrap around but i am considering it for the electronics, i dont think the parts external of the drivetrain are covered by the dealership lifetime warranty - Chrysler warrants the HV battery for 10 years 100000 miles.
Check to see if the hybrid battery is a wear item in the ESP. It is NOT covered under the Mopar Protection Plan. I don't trust any of the plans other than the Mopar plans backed by Chrysler. Google "Chrysler Factory Plans" and find Harold Zigler. Zigler is a Chrysler dealer who sells tons of warranty's. You cannot beat their prices, or Bob Cline's customer service. Use coupon code "DAMON2" for a good discount and you can still finance @ 12-months same as cash. If paying in full at time of purchase, use coupon code "DPACIFICA" for the maximum discount, but the 12-months same as cash is not available with this discount.
What trim did you get? I sold my 2018 gasser and bought a 2020 Touring L 35th Anniversary on 3/31/2020 in granite crystal paint. I'm doing cartwheels over the fuel efficiency!

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
I’d stay away from non mopar warranties as there is a lot great areas . Also , if your out of town and things happen you have to utilize a service centre of their choice ? . Hmmm, also it’s way cheaper to purchase warranty when you buy vehicle as both parts can be negotiated simultaneously.

·
Registered
2020 Hybrid Limited
289 Posts
I’d stay away from non mopar warranties as there is a lot great areas . Also , if your out of town and things happen you have to utilize a service centre of their choice ? . Hmmm, also it’s way cheaper to purchase warranty when you buy vehicle as both parts can be negotiated simultaneously.
I'm guessing that you mean gray areas. I agree with only buying Mopar plans, but I do not believe that you will find another dealer to negotiate a price lower than Ziglar.

·
Registered
2021 hybrid pinnacle Crystal black -1/28 built
92 Posts
I am looking for extended warranty. Can anyone suggest dealer who is offering best price ?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I am looking for extended warranty. Can anyone suggest dealer who is offering best price ?
Tom Winkles at Hayes Jeep and Zeigler. Keep going back and forth between them and let them battle it out for your business. To date, Tom has beaten them twice and gotten my business.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts