2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
I am currently in CA state. My question is can online dealers from out of state like Zeigler sell me extended warranty? Do I have to give my relative's address in another state to get the online price as I heard CA prices are steep. Has anyone here done that and would that cause any problems when you want to use the warranty?
Appreciate your responses.

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is where i bought from. They sell a mopar warranty and they email all documents initially. You then get a welcome package from mopar. No complaints from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Same with me

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,616 Posts
Hi folks,
I am currently in CA state. My question is can online dealers from out of state like Zeigler sell me extended warranty? Do I have to give my relative's address in another state to get the online price as I heard CA prices are steep. Has anyone here done that and would that cause any problems when you want to use the warranty?

Thank you
I live in CA and got my extended warranty with Zeigler out of state. You can use you own address. (The warranty has to be in your name and address.) I haven't had any problems using the extended warranty and used the included rental coverage when needed for maintenance or repairs. There is a limit to the days and amount of rental coverage (5 days/$175 for my van's warranty) per occurrence and circumstances to the rental coverage, so read what is offered now if that is something you are interested in. It seems like I was able to read what was included in the warranty online before purchasing it.

·
Registered
2022 Chrysler AWD Pacifica Touring L
28 Posts
Hi folks,

Thank you
I have purchased several Mopar extended warranties from Ziegler. My local dealer in Poughkeepsie New York has never been able to match Ziegler’s price. I have never had a problem getting any of my vehicles serviced at Chrysler dealers even though I did not purchase the Mopar extended warranty from them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for your answers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts