2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I chatted with Stellantis chat today - they told me that it is only available on Pinnacles (which is what we've all read). I'm guessing that my order is going to get rejected to changed before it goes to production.

·
Registered
2017 Limited now, 2022 Limited ordered
43 Posts
I chatted with Stellantis chat today - they told me that it is only available on Pinnacles (which is what we've all read). I'm guessing that my order is going to get rejected to changed before it goes to production.
I received the following on March 3rd, concerning why the tow package is not available as an option. I then confirmed it with my dealer and another dealer.

Our systems show the Pacifica limited AWD (This model and trim level) has the option to be ordered with a tow package. At this stage it is to late to modify the order. Please continue to work with the dealer to see if any options to add a tow package are available after the vehicle has been delivered.

Karen
Stellantis Customer Care

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I received the following on March 3rd, concerning why the tow package is not available as an option. I then confirmed it with my dealer and another dealer.

Our systems show the Pacifica limited AWD (This model and trim level) has the option to be ordered with a tow package. At this stage it is to late to modify the order. Please continue to work with the dealer to see if any options to add a tow package are available after the vehicle has been delivered.

Karen
Stellantis Customer Care
I'm a bit confused. The message from Stellantis seems to imply that the Limited AWD CAN be ordered with the tow package....but you said the message explains why the tow package is NOT available as an option? Can you help clarify?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'm a bit confused. The message from Stellantis seems to imply that the Limited AWD CAN be ordered with the tow package....but you said the message explains why the tow package is NOT available as an option? Can you help clarify?
Ah - just saw your other thread...sounds like you've confirmed it CAN be added now.
Thanks for asking Stellantis. I guess my dealer was right? We shall see.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Update: new order including tow package placed and accepted by factory. VON and VIN assigned. I will update when build sheet confirms it is on the vehicle. About 6 weeks from now, I estimate.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ah - just saw your other thread...sounds like you've confirmed it CAN be added now.
Thanks for asking Stellantis. I guess my dealer was right? We shall see.
Have you been able to see your build sheet yet? I ordered mine on 13 January and build sheet showed on March 2nd. Should be soon if not yet able.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Have you been able to see your build sheet yet? I ordered mine on 13 January and build sheet showed on March 2nd. Should be soon if not yet able.
Not yet. Mine was ordered on 2/15...so I'm probably still a few weeks away from getting a build sheet.
BTW - on your latest order, do you still have the folding mirror credit? (at least according to the initial order)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, still -$73. They could still show up by the time it is built.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not yet. Mine was ordered on 2/15...so I'm probably still a few weeks away from getting a build sheet.
BTW - on your latest order, do you still have the folding mirror credit? (at least according to the initial order)
Any word on here if you or anyone else got that tow package accepted and actually built?

I just ordered my Limited ICE Pacifica with the tow package a week ago, and was hoping someone else had their order accepted.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not yet. I am hoping to see my build sheet by the end of April.

Reactions: PacLimited2022

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Just got the update from my dealer that my car is now in the Framing Stage (E). Still can't pull the build sheet to confirm that the towing package made it...from what I read on another thread, that won't be available until production is complete.
I'll keep checking and report back.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My Limited ICE, hopefully with tow package, was built April 29, according to dealer, and shipped to body vendor May 2. No build sheet yet, so still can’t confirm tow package, but I suspect that is why it went to body vendor. I will update as soon as I see the build sheet.

Reactions: PacLimited2022

·
Registered
30 Posts
Confirmed tow package via my build sheet and window sticker
You got a limited I see in your past posts. What about the power folding mirrors? A Pinnacle Hybrid owner just got his and said it had the power folding mirrors. Corkscrew just posted his limited had the tow package, but no power folding mirrors. Might be luck of the draw, or just Pinnacles.
Congrats on the Tow Package. I have hope now that mine will as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nope, no power folding mirrors.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
You got a limited I see in your past posts. What about the power folding mirrors? A Pinnacle Hybrid owner just got his and said it had the power folding mirrors. Corkscrew just posted his limited had the tow package, but no power folding mirrors. Might be luck of the draw, or just Pinnacles.
Congrats on the Tow Package. I have hope now that mine will as well.
No power folding mirror for me either. Sounds like they are reserving them for Pinnacles (at least some of them)

21 - 38 of 38 Posts