2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recall seeing a link to a site where I can enter the vin# provided to me by my dealership so I can check the production status of my PacHy. Does anyone have that link?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
So they told you it’s built I’m assuming . Well the plant is down so it could be anything within month to get it . Then depends what yard it goes to also

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So they told you it’s built I’m assuming . Well the plant is down so it could be anything within month to get it . Then depends what yard it goes to also
They didn't say it was built just that it was slated to be shipped on 7/22 so i infer it has been built.

I thought they reopened the Ontario factory in early July?

·
Registered
17 Posts
They reopened the plant on July 5th but only for 1 week, it closed again since July 12th and will remain closed at least the rest of July.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
They will get a update if it’s in C, D or D1 status . Scheduled to be built means nothing really , it just means it sitting with all the other thousands of orders .

·
Registered
ON ORDER - 2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black/ Red "S" Appearance Package, PSS, 20" Foreshadow Wheels
276 Posts
You can go to the Chrysler website and find the "contact us" link. Open up a chat and they will ask for both VIN and VON numbers, address and phone number and email. They can give you a status update

Reactions: JTNY

·
Registered
17 Posts
This won't give the current order status (like BX, C, D, D1, D2, E, F, G etc) so you can't know whether it is yet to be scheduled, scheduled for build, build in progress and at which build step, ready to ship, shipped, etc.
And you can't even use that until you reach a step where you get your vin.
For instance, my own order is in BX status, so no VIN yet.
From what I have seen, there used to be such an url in the past but it has been removed a few years ago

·
Super Moderator
704 Posts
Geez, 10 posts and no one has answered the original question.
JTNY, here ya go

http://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=<your_vin_here>
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=<your_vin_here>
hehe, i was just about to search for this, asaik there's bo way for a consumer to track anything besides getting the build sheet and window sticker when your order gets assigned a VIN when it gets thrown into the que.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
hehe, i was just about to search for this, asaik there's bo way for a consumer to track anything besides getting the build sheet and window sticker when your order gets assigned a VIN when it gets thrown into the que.
That’s why I asked him if he asked the dealer what status it was in , because only certain people can track it’s movement . If dealer says it’s just a bin and a von it’s just sitting as a number , nothing more or nothing less .

·
Registered
ON ORDER - 2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black/ Red "S" Appearance Package, PSS, 20" Foreshadow Wheels
276 Posts
If you have a VIN#, the Chrysler Chat on Chrysler.com can give you updates. I've learned over the last 8 months while waiting for the status of my own vehicle that the window sticker or build servlet may not work until the van is actually built, which was the case with mine. That's why I offered the chat rather than the URL's which can be useless

·
Registered
401 Posts
Chrysler chat etc.
This only works for US customers. Canadians have to call dealer. :-(

·
Registered
276 Posts
Chrysler chat etc.
Wow, I had no idea. Why is that?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,245 Posts
Chrysler chat etc.
Or message Chrysler Cares here and they will give you a Canadian phone number.

·
Registered
401 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts