2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed the wireless charging pad from my 2018 Hybrid Touring L as we don't use it. Message me if you are interested in buying it. I still have the voucher code for it also.

·
Super Moderator
562 Posts
I removed the wireless charging pad from my 2018 Hybrid Touring L as we don't use it. Message me if you are interested in buying it. I still have the voucher code for it also.
Hate to say it but that voucher is as valuable as the toilet paper you wipe the caca-poopoo with.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hate to say it but that voucher is as valuable as the toilet paper you wipe the caca-poopoo with.
Well since you need an opendot to QI adapter I figured I would include it. I am not sure how many actually use the factory charging pad. But, if someone one wants one I can sale them one for way cheaper than Chrysler.

·
Super Moderator
562 Posts
Well since you need an opendot to QI adapter I figured I would include it. I am not sure how many actually use the factory charging pad. But, if someone one wants one I can sale them one for way cheaper than Chrysler.
Yeah I know you mean good intentions but I talked to the vendor and it's pretty seems like a very poorly thought out deal between them and Chrysler. Honestly when we picked up our van they were like 3 generations behind in cellphone cases and that was December 2017. Pretty much made that voucher worth zip. I took mine out too, especially since we have to use usb for Apple play anyway

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can use these with the charging pad if you need more usb ports.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts