2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Fca’s all electric people mover

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  irpilot 
#1 ·
Fca’s first all electric people mover , what’s your thoughts on the design . Will be probably same size as Mach-e and model y ...
Automotive design Car Vehicle Concept car Supercar

See less See more
#3 ·
Well hate to burst your bubble but pacifica started out as a lame drawing and was showcased as 700c if I remember , this vehicle will also be showcased also . Funny how people are so close minded and have no idea how the design language and process works ...

#5 ·
I‘m not sure why you’re attacking me. It’s not a realistic drawing. Why does it bother you that I hold that opinion? Chrysler cranks out some pathetic concepts now and then. Nobody expects anything that’s actually cutting edge and viable from Chrysler’s brain trust. Chrysler continues to try to bolster its image with concepts it can never produce.

At least this one doesn’t have Portal’s pandering to Millennials attached to it.

#4 ·
Funny that it looks near identical to this car that acts like it is a live reptilian.

#8 ·
That would have been fun to be part of the design and build team on that project. (y)

Reactions: SergeantSeven
#10 ·
Attacking nope , but the comment that it’s only a drawing is indeed rather perplexing . All vehicles originate from a design flow, language or inspiration . Whether it’s the body, interior or logo it’s design flow is inspirational from paper to clay form to prototype . A drawing it’s not my friend , a study in design is more than just a sketch or drawing . Creative inspiration makes your pacifica, 300, viper, prowler just ask Ralph Gilles and Mark trossle . Funny as people don’t really see how the concept form, function actually make it into the car that sits in your driveway today . So to say that “it’s just a sketch “ is such a vanilla statement truth be told . I’m sure you bought your pacifica because it’s so cookie cutter in nature, just saying .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.