2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Features you would like added to Pacifica Hybrid

8K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Freedom_1976 
#1 ·
These are a couple features I would like added to my Pacifica Hybrid:

1) Ability to turn on and off the Backup Camera while driving forward. This feature would improve rear visibility, particularly when the interior is filled with packages that are obstructing the view through the rearview mirror.

2) The onboard camera's to have the ability to be turned on and act as a "DashCam", making recordings to a USB drive.

What features would you like to have added?

#2 ·
Let's talk about the software features that realistically could be added to the existing vans.
Just off the top of my head :
Separate fuel consumption in electric and gas modes
More fuel consumption statistics- averages over long periods of time
More customization for uConnect- ability to add buttons to the "settings" screen, start on the screen of your choice every time. I need to push 3 buttons just to see the map.
Speed limit display in the cluster
Remember the position of the movies from USB (this is really inexcusable for 2018)
Games graphics that don't look like they came from Windows 95

#5 ·
Stow and go seats! I realize the batteries use the space, but without being able to store the middle row seats without having to remove them was the deal breaker. We haul large stuff a lot more than we haul people.

#8 ·
Paddle or normal switch to quickly change D-L. I keep my hand on the shifter now.
Record cameras to USB
LED Lights
EV Switch to enable/disable EV

Mocnarf, I did manage to accidentally enable the birds-eye and forward/reverse cameras for forward driving this past weekend. I'll see if I can duplicate this and let you know.

#11 ·
To Start with, why not at least offer all the features of the limited where possible ie (Stow and Go mid seating not with standing)

#12 ·
I've been looking at this vehicle for our family and was surprised to see in this post that the engine can turn on when plugged in. Is that just a typo or am I misunderstanding what was written? Seems like it would be bad if you plug it in your garage and the engine randomly turns one while charging. Thanks!

<I was referring to post 6, should have quoted it, sorry about that>

#13 ·
Only if you leave it "ON" otherwise, no it won't just randomly turn the engine on when plugged in.

#16 ·
All Wheel Drive. I don't know if other vans have it or not and I'm sure it's not something that's easy to do but man it would be nice. It probably isn't that import to folks in the Southern States but it's really nice to have here up North. If I didn't have my truck (4x4) I probably wouldn't have made the purchase only because of that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.