2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I'm a new member on this forum but I lurk around Odyssey and Sienna forums regularly. Wanted to see if there is any interest on Custom made seat covers for the Pacifica. I'm going to see if I can show links in here but because my post count is low I probably won't be able to until after a while. But please google "Clazzio" seat covers and you guys will know what I'm talking about.

I'm a part of a Vanning community called VANkulture and we just successfully completed group buys for Odysseys and Siennas and we wanted to gauge if there is any interest for Pacifica Owners as well.

I will post some pics of the seat covers once I'm allowed to. Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Cape! Nice to see you on here buddy; i follow your page on IG and Icekandy and I go back from the days of rolling in Vegas with our A4's. hah.

I'm definitely interested in a set, I saw the ones you did for the Ody and Sienna and I'm looking for a good option for the second and third row, but we need it to have some cushion since the OEM seats on the Pacifica are on the stiff side. I'll be lurking in on this thread to see where this goes, but welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just picked up a 2018 and spent several days prior trying to find one WITHOUT white seats. What idiot at Chrysler thinks white seats are compatible with kids??? Not one with anything but white in San Diego and Riverside counties.
I was looking at Katzkin covers. What are your features/benefits over theirs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
fjungman
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing