2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered our 2019 PacHy on 12/06 and it arrived on 1/04. I won't actually be able to pick up the van until Thursday or Friday so this is the WORST period of waiting! The dealer did send me some pics though so I'll post them up here.

2019 PacHy Limited
Ocean Blue
S package
Safety Package
Pany Roof

46,999 + standard tax, title and registration.

First step is to get some seat protectors and hard core floor mats for the middle row since we have a 6 yo and 3 yo who are as clean as you expect them to be! Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! We actually let our 6 yo son choose it because why not?!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks! We actually let our 6 yo son choose it because why not?!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

It definitely looks great! Congratulations and welcome! :grin2:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
That is a super cool looking minivan. Congratulations and welcome to the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
I ordered our 2019 PacHy on 12/06 and it arrived on 1/04. I won't actually be able to pick up the van until Thursday or Friday so this is the WORST period of waiting! The dealer did send me some pics though so I'll post them up here.

2019 PacHy Limited
Ocean Blue
S package
Safety Package
Pany Roof

46,999 + standard tax, title and registration.

First step is to get some seat protectors and hard core floor mats for the middle row since we have a 6 yo and 3 yo who are as clean as you expect them to be! Any suggestions?
Did you figure out your floor protection? I'm considering the weather tech floor liner, basically covers all the carpeted areas for the front/rear passenger areas.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually just bought the weathertech mats. The factory store is just about 20 mins from my house so I swung by and picked them up. I think they fit great. The only drawback is the dead pedal isn't completely covered. Not sure of the logic behind that decision, but we are covered in snow here so I wanted something in there yesterday!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Danmcg
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing